Please select Into the mobile phone version | Continue to access the computer ver.
Issues with mp4?
2175 7 2017-12-5
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
djmokoia77
lvl.4
Flight distance : 451627 ft
United Kingdom

Up until recently I hadn't changed the video settings on my phantom 4 pro. Prior to going out and doing some shooting yesterday, I changed the video format from mov to mp4 (which should be the same thing but with a different wrapper?). The resolution and the frame rate have been kept on the same settings.

I am getting an error message when I try to import the new mp4 videos into Premiere:

This file has no audio or video streams

However, I can play the files back in Windows without an issue.

Has anyone else had this issue? I'm trying to figure out if the problem is with Premiere or the files.

2017-12-5
Use props
DJI Susan
Administrator

Hello there, does the same issue remain if change to another player? It might be helpful to verify.
2017-12-6
Use props
djmokoia77
lvl.4
United Kingdom

Hi,

Can you clarify what you mean by change to another player? I can play the videos back ok using the native video player app in Windows. I can't import the videos for editing into Premiere Pro.

I can install vlc and try that but I don't think that will have any issues.

What codec are the videos created using?
2017-12-6
Use props
Jenee 2
Captain
Flight distance : 7852129 ft
Australia

I think you will find it is an issue with Premiere Pro. Many people, including myself, have solved it by installing Quicktime. You don't need to use Quicktime at all, you just need to have installed it.
2017-12-6
Use props
djmokoia77
lvl.4
United Kingdom

Ah ok, thanks. I'll give that a go. I'm surprised that the .movs will import if that turns out to be the issue but I have had issues in the past with other files that were solved by installing QT.
2017-12-8
Use props
djmokoia77
lvl.4
United Kingdom

Yep, that fixed it. Thanks for the tip
2017-12-8
Use props
monica66
lvl.3

United Kingdom

Refer to:  http://brorsoft.com/how-to/impor ... re-pro-cs5-cs6.html

Happy New Year!
2018-1-3
Use props
mikemikeyouragent.com
New
Flight distance : 7018 ft
United States

I am new to drones and purchached my 1st Mavic Mini a few wks ago.  When i download the file from the mini chip I can not get it to read on any of my Apple devices. MacBood Air, iPhone nor iPad??
It says Quicktime (which what must be the default reader) won’t recognize the MP$ file.  How do I view it?
Thank you
2020-5-31
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules