Flight distance
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
NGF
lvl.4
Flight distance : 174 ft

United Kingdom

I see numbers beneath the avatar and users name. Whats it all about please?
2017-12-5
Use props
ALABAMA
First Officer
Flight distance : 10442687 ft
United States

Numbers of total flight distance by the pilot.  These show up on the forum when they sync their flights.
2017-12-5
Use props
allyssongemelli
Second Officer
Flight distance : 2562467 ft
Brazil

Yes, you have to sync in your DJI App, on Flight Record there is a cloud to sync.
2017-12-5
Use props
Nebuchadnezzar
Core User of DJI
Flight distance : 3462946 ft
  • >>>
Spain

i cant  set my avatar ..

26260517-6b85-4e84-95e3-c73bdb7dc7c5.png
2017-12-5
Use props
ALABAMA
First Officer
Flight distance : 10442687 ft
United States

It's showing here.
2017-12-5
Use props
Dockater
Second Officer
Flight distance : 139649 ft
Germany

我的妈呀

Do you never give up Nebuchadnezzar. Any opportunity to make a drama; your Avatar is good; it is shared by many. I have tried with you and failed, I do not want you to get an inferiority complex so make a thread of it, or refer to DJI as a Korean company to get noticed by an administrator and maybe get your drone grounded. For ever.

I will try again to help – HELLO FORUM USERS – Nebuchadnezzar is feeling naked; he is having problems getting dressed properly for flying. Please have sympathy and help him. The datei upload doesn’t seem to work on his computer.
2017-12-5
Use props
Nebuchadnezzar
Core User of DJI
  • >>>
Spain

Dockater Posted at 2017-12-5 08:24
我的妈呀

Do you never give up Nebuchadnezzar. Any opportunity to make a drama; your Avatar is good; it is shared by many. I have tried with you and failed, I do not want you to get an inferiority complex so make a thread of it, or refer to DJI as a Korean company to get noticed by an administrator and maybe get your drone grounded. For ever.

hhahahaha ;)
2017-12-5
Use props
Nebuchadnezzar
Core User of DJI
  • >>>
Spain

我的妈呀

Done .. it was flash player ..
2017-12-5
Use props
M.C. Pilot
Captain
Flight distance : 10278435 ft
  • >>>
United States

You good to GO ! Drone on and fly !

2017-12-5
Use props
DJI Susan
Administrator

Hello Sir, do you use the same email address to login the Forum and DJI GO? If yes, you can sync the flight records regularly, the flight distance will display under your Avatar. I'll attach the tutorial video of syncing flight records for your reference.

2017-12-6
Use props
DJI Susan
Administrator

我的妈呀

Hey Dockater, your Chinese is so good! How do you learn the language so fast?
2017-12-6
Use props
Hellsgate
Second Officer
Flight distance : 1991555 ft
Australia

Please dont hijack other peoples threads with completly different issues if you need to just start another thread of your own.
Otherwise the topic at hand can get a bit confusing and off track.
2017-12-6
Use props
Nebuchadnezzar
Core User of DJI
  • >>>
Spain

Hellsgate Posted at 2017-12-6 02:43
Please dont hijack other peoples threads with completly different issues if you need to just start another thread of your own.
Otherwise the topic at hand can get a bit confusing and off track.

you just made your contribution.. Good day for you
2017-12-6
Use props
Dockater
Second Officer
Flight distance : 139649 ft
Germany

DJI Susan Posted at 2017-12-6 02:27
Hey Dockater, your Chinese is so good! How do you learn the language so fast?

Thank you Susan, but do not underestimate the cunning of a long nose. Google makes many thing possible. And some time in Hong Kong.
2017-12-6
Use props
NGF
lvl.4
Flight distance : 174 ft

United Kingdom

DJI Susan Posted at 2017-12-6 02:21
Hello Sir, do you use the same email address to login the Forum and DJI GO? If yes, you can sync the flight records regularly, the flight distance will display under your Avatar. I'll attach the tutorial video of syncing flight records for your reference.

https://youtu.be/brKQZ-gTBXg

I'm in, madam!
Users don't see their own milage on their posts.
My account has always been synchronised, I wasn't clued up on how to use them both.
Thank you.

2017-12-6
Use props
DJI Susan
Administrator

NGF Posted at 2017-12-6 23:45
I'm in, madam!
Users don't see their own milage on their posts.
My account has always been synchronised, I wasn't clued up on how to use them both.

Could you offer your DJI Account and the screenshot of synchronization succesfully? I'll look into the exact status.
2017-12-7
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules