Flight distance : 3440476 ft
Spain

2017-12-5
Use props
jksphoto
Second Officer
Flight distance : 114121 ft
United Kingdom

Far too expensive for me. Had I not got the fly more combo and charging hub, I may of considered it.
2017-12-5
Use props
Oracle Miata
Second Officer
Flight distance : 3759829 ft
  • >>>
United States

I still really wish it charged all three batteries at the same time, and that it was quicker at doing so.  
2017-12-5
Use props
DJI Elektra
DJI team
Hong Kong

Hi, sir. If you have any question about our new product, please feel free to ask for help. More information, please read: https://forum.dji.com/forum.php? ... orderby%3Ddateline.
2017-12-5
Use props
dmsea1
lvl.1
United States

DJI Elektra Posted at 2017-12-5 23:46
Hi, sir. If you have any question about our new product, please feel free to ask for help. More information, please read: https://forum.dji.com/forum.php?mod=viewthread&tid=120003&extra=page%3D1%26filter%3Dauthor%26orderby%3Ddateline%26orderby%3Ddateline.

Hi Elektra,
I just got my Spark portable charging station in the mail today - looks amazing.
I installed the DJI assistant to my Mac and plugged in the unit to double check if any firmware updates were needed and it didn't seem to recognize the unit when I plugged it in.  I also plugged in the Spark and it recognized the Spark right away.  Is this just a fact that there are not firmware updates at this point?

Thanks for the help
David
2018-1-9
Use props
fans8ddb2969
Flight distance : 68140 ft
Sweden

Does this charger fit into the shoulder bag that comes with the flymore combo?
2018-1-11
Use props
djiuser_VeQ7bFM
lvl.2
Flight distance : 32500 ft
Thailand

This charging station will take approximately two hour for fully charged the battery with the Drone will be charged first and then the rest will charge later that mean it will take total 4 hour to complete charge for 3 battery am I correct?
2018-1-11
Use props
DJI Elektra
DJI team
Hong Kong

dmsea1 Posted at 2018-1-9 21:31
Hi Elektra,
I just got my Spark portable charging station in the mail today - looks amazing.
I installed the DJI assistant to my Mac and plugged in the unit to double check if any firmware updates were needed and it didn't seem to recognize the unit when I plugged it in.  I also plugged in the Spark and it recognized the Spark right away.  Is this just a fact that there are not firmware updates at this point?

Please note that portable charing station does not need to update the firmware for now. If there is any news about the new firmware, we will inform users or release in the official website.
2018-1-16
Use props
Cookster670
lvl.4
Australia

i know it takes about 3 hours to charge 3 batteries.  But how long to charge 1 battery ?  Is it also 3 hours or 1 hour or something else ?
2018-1-16
Use props
Zbig
lvl.4
Flight distance : 7349 ft
Poland

Cookster670 Posted at 2018-1-16 02:17
i know it takes about 3 hours to charge 3 batteries.  But how long to charge 1 battery ?  Is it also 3 hours or 1 hour or something else ?

About one hour per battery (it charges them in sequence).
2018-1-16
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules