DJI Go4 - can't get past Safety Notification
5110 9 2017-12-5
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
fansfe854f25
lvl.1
United States

After updating firmware, I attempted to fly my spark.  As soon as I started teh props, a Safety Notification appeared as it has before.  This time the hyperlink to go to the privacy notice is on top of the little circle I need to selct to get "YES" to become active.  I am unable to get past this and see my camera clearly.  Please HELP.. I tried uploading a screenshot of it, but it keeps failing
2017-12-5
Use props
DJI Elektra
DJI team
Hong Kong

Hi, sir. What is the model of your device? You can try to go to iOS settings, Display & Brightness, DISPLAY ZOOM, switch to Standard under view. Please note that our engineers are working on it. It will be fixed in the next version of app.
2017-12-5
Use props
olivierfages
lvl.1
Flight distance : 138136 ft
France

Hi, I had the same trouble, working with an Iphone 5S. So I tried with an Ipad which is greater screen. There, no trouble and the warning disappears. It's a software adjustment I presume
2017-12-6
Use props
Encyclo
lvl.3
Flight distance : 928638 ft
Canada

olivierfages Posted at 2017-12-6 09:04
Hi, I had the same trouble, working with an Iphone 5S. So I tried with an Ipad which is greater screen. There, no trouble and the warning disappears. It's a software adjustment I presume

iPhone 5S & SE here,

One work-around is to take off with the warning, hover in a safe spot, shut down the app and restart it while the Spark is still hovering. Warning screen will no longer be there and you can fly with a clear screen.

Not the kind of thing you want to do for too long. Too many chances for something going wrong.
2017-12-6
Use props
S.J
lvl.4
Flight distance : 322454 ft
Kuwait

As general rule of thumb, it is better you mention for any issue regarding  the SPARK , the FW of the RC , SPARK Fw and the APK version and whether it is on IOS or Android...This must be the fundamental basis to start evaluating regarding SPARK issues...
2017-12-6
Use props
fansfe854f25
lvl.1
United States

I am using iphone 5s and the most up to date firmware on Spark and RC.  The one that added pano sphere mode.  I was able to find posts elsewhere on the forum that identified the problem as a issue with the latest update of DJI GO 4 and that DJI is supposedly working a solution for next update.  In the meantime i will attempt the take-off, hover, close & reopen app work around.  I do appreciate the replies to my post.  Thank you all for taking the time
2017-12-7
Use props
NalloK
lvl.1
Flight distance : 2815 ft
Canada

Another +1 for the iPhone SE with that annoying prompt that I can't get around (to even press accept as the privacy policy / terms link is hovering over it).
2017-12-12
Use props
Nijam219
lvl.3
Flight distance : 5443 ft
Germany

there is a workaround. you can "ignore" the messages ...
video is in german, but i hope you can do something with it.
(click on the map, bigger the map, than click on the configurations)

2017-12-13
Use props
Tolije
lvl.1
United States

Nijam219 Posted at 2017-12-13 03:57
there is a workaround. you can "ignore" the messages ...
video is in german, but i hope you can do something with it.
(click on the map, bigger the map, than click on the configurations)

I set them all to IGNORE, but the Safety Notification still comes up with the same issue.  
2017-12-13
Use props
Tolije
lvl.1
United States

Seems to be fixed now with last app update.  Can check the box and fly normal
2018-1-2
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules