Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
Cetacean
First Officer
Flight distance : 2528264 ft
  • >>>
United States

Aloha,

Is the PM service down?  It has been 2 days since I was able to send a PM.

Aloha and Drone On!
2017-12-5
Use props
ALABAMA
Second Officer
Flight distance : 10442687 ft
United States

I noticed the same thing, Cetacean.
2017-12-5
Use props
DJI Thor
Administrator
Flight distance : 13602 ft

Hi Cetacean, I checked mine with no problem. Could you please provide me with more info about it? Will help to check more. Thank you so much.
2017-12-5
Use props
Cetacean
First Officer
  • >>>
United States

DJI Thor Posted at 2017-12-5 19:22
Hi Cetacean, I checked mine with no problem. Could you please provide me with more info about it? Will help to check more. Thank you so much.

Aloha Thor,

My PM to you worked for two lines, then it stopped working.  I will try to see if it works at all for some other members.

Aloha and Drone On!
2017-12-5
Use props
Cetacean
First Officer
  • >>>
United States

ALABAMA Posted at 2017-12-5 17:44
I noticed the same thing, Cetacean.

Aloha ALABAMA,

It only works some of the time.  I sent you a couple that worked but mostly did not work.

Aloha and Drone On!
2017-12-5
Use props
Cetacean
First Officer
  • >>>
United States

DJI Thor Posted at 2017-12-5 19:22

Aloha Thor,

It is not working very well.  Sometimes it works and sometimes it does not work.  I tried with about five people (or so) and for some it did not work at all.  The rest, including you, it only worked some of the time.  Mahalo for the help!

Aloha and Drone On!
2017-12-5
Use props
DJI Thor
Administrator

Cetacean Posted at 2017-12-5 22:39
Aloha Thor,

It is not working very well.  Sometimes it works and sometimes it does not work.  I tried with about five people (or so) and for some it did not work at all.  The rest, including you, it only worked some of the time.  Mahalo for the help!

Hi sir, would you mind providing me with the screenshot of it when it doesn't work? Would like to have our engineers to check. Thank you for your feedback.
2017-12-6
Use props
Cetacean
First Officer
  • >>>
United States

DJI Thor Posted at 2017-12-6 05:18
Hi sir, would you mind providing me with the screenshot of it when it doesn't work? Would like to have our engineers to check. Thank you for your feedback.

Aloha Thor,

Here is a screen shot of my PM post ready to go out.

Now this is a second one after the earlier one did not go through.

Aloha and Drone On!
2017-12-6
Use props
DJI Thor
Administrator

Cetacean Posted at 2017-12-6 14:59
Aloha Thor,

Here is a screen shot of my PM post ready to go out.

Thank you, seems some messages were not sent successfully. Will forward to the proper department to check.
2017-12-7
Use props
Cetacean
First Officer
  • >>>
United States

DJI Thor Posted at 2017-12-7 01:12
Thank you, seems some messages were not sent successfully. Will forward to the proper department to check.

Aloha Thor,

Mahalo for the help!

Aloha and Drone On!
2017-12-7
Use props
Cetacean
First Officer
  • >>>
United States

DJI Thor Posted at 2017-12-6 05:18

Aloha Thor,

Mahalo for the help.  Somehow I have lost about 2000 points from my Forum Credits account.  It is supposed to be 10,603 (or so) and now it is 8603.  Any idea why that could have happened?  The account now says I owe DJI money or credit points.

Aloha and Drone On!
2017-12-7
Use props
DJI Thor
Administrator

Cetacean Posted at 2017-12-7 18:10
Aloha Thor,

Mahalo for the help.  Somehow I have lost about 2000 points from my Forum Credits account.  It is supposed to be 10,603 (or so) and now it is 8603.  Any idea why that could have happened?  The account now says I owe DJI money or credit points.

Yeah, got your PM and had replied. Please check. I'll paste it here again to let others know then.
It is because the system had rearranged yesterday. And DJI Grace has an announcement about the points for the new system, please click the following link to the post, please kindly note that the new rule for the points has increased the points reward system which is good for us. Click here for more info: https://forum.dji.com/thread-122947-1-1.html
2017-12-7
Use props
Cetacean
First Officer
  • >>>
United States

DJI Thor Posted at 2017-12-7 23:40
Yeah, got your PM and had replied. Please check. I'll paste it here again to let others know then.
It is because the system had rearranged yesterday. And DJI Grace has an announcement about the points for the new system, please click the following link to the post, please kindly note that the new rule for the points has increased the points reward system which is good for us. Click here for more info: https://forum.dji.com/thread-122947-1-1.html

Aloha Thor,

Mahalo for the help!  I have already noticed the difference.  I will check it out more tomorrow morning.  It is almost 2 AM right now.  Got to go to bed!  Mahalo again!

Aloha and Drone On!
2017-12-8
Use props
DJI Thor
Administrator

Cetacean Posted at 2017-12-8 03:50
Aloha Thor,

Mahalo for the help!  I have already noticed the difference.  I will check it out more tomorrow morning.  It is almost 2 AM right now.  Got to go to bed!  Mahalo again!

Good night, sleep tight.
2017-12-8
Use props
Cetacean
First Officer
  • >>>
United States

DJI Thor Posted at 2017-12-8 04:29
Good night, sleep tight.

Aloha Thor,

Could you look into the possibility that there may be a filtering of my PMs.  Please go to my PM and I will show you what I mean.  Mahalo in advance for the help!

Aloha and Drone On!
2017-12-8
Use props
DJI Susan
Administrator

Cetacean Posted at 2017-12-8 21:11
Aloha Thor,

Could you look into the possibility that there may be a filtering of my PMs.  Please go to my PM and I will show you what I mean.  Mahalo in advance for the help!

Hello Cetacean, Thor is offline currently and will return on Monday. I'll ask him check the PM and reply you asap. Thanks for your patience.
2017-12-9
Use props
Cetacean
First Officer
  • >>>
United States

DJI Susan Posted at 2017-12-9 22:14
Hello Cetacean, Thor is offline currently and will return on Monday. I'll ask him check the PM and reply you asap. Thanks for your patience.

Aloha Susan,

Mahalo!  You guys got to take some time off!  I hope he is flying one of the DJI birds.  Great relaxation.
DJI customers should not be the only ones having fun!

Aloha and Drone On!
2017-12-10
Use props
DJI Thor
Administrator

Cetacean Posted at 2017-12-10 01:29
Aloha Susan,

Mahalo!  You guys got to take some time off!  I hope he is flying one of the DJI birds.  Great relaxation.

Hi Cetacean, sorry for the late reply, I had replied you on the PM, please check. Thank you.
2017-12-10
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules