Please select Into the mobile phone version | Continue to access the computer ver.
Partial flight logs and syncing flight records failure
676 3 2017-12-5
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
Mirek6
lvl.4
Flight distance : 609724 ft
Canada

Hi,

I have noticed that part of my last flight is missing. Flight record starts in the middle of the flight instead of from the start. As if I was starting from the middle of the lake and returning my drone back to me on the shore.
DJI GO 4 v.4.1.15 (yes, I downgraded due to multiple issues with v.4.1.18). I use it with Android OS on Samsung G5 mobile.

Is this another issue with DJI GO 4 software?

Also, When I synced my records to the cloud I get sync bar going up and showing % synced and, at the end, it always says "Sync flight records failed." Is this because my last flighte record the one starting from middle of the flight, is corrupted perhaps?

2017-12-5
Use props
S.J
lvl.4
Flight distance : 322454 ft
Kuwait

Apk v4.1.14 is more stable than v.4.1.15
2017-12-5
Use props
DJI Elektra
DJI team
Hong Kong

Hi, sir. Did you try to change a wifi environment? You can use mobile data to sync the flight records and see if it works. Thanks for your help.
2017-12-5
Use props
Mirek6
lvl.4
Flight distance : 609724 ft
Canada

Hi,

My Wifi environment is stable. This is not it. I will revert to 4.1.14 version of DJI Go 4 App as per S.J suggestions and try again. I observed that 4.1.15 is sometimes crashing which did not happen to me before with older versions.

My missing log information which I complained about in this thread was most likely caused by an application crash in the middle of flight. When DJI Go 4 App crashes it does not create log. When I restart application and get connection with Spark back, the log will start from the middle of the flight - from the moment when application was restarted.
2017-12-13
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules