IMU callibration issue
975 5 2017-12-5
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
Salmonslayer
lvl.4
Flight distance : 100220 ft
Canada

I tried a IMU callibration earlier and it just got stuck on pg 2 /5.
I reinstalled the FW with the DJI Assist 2 and then tried another IMU callibration and it is on 2/5 again , how long does it take, its been 15 min on that page (green bar is almost to the end) .
Also the Mavic fan is on and the green light is flashing rapidly
Boy this Mavic has been adventure ..... nothing by updates and no flying , kinda scared to try to put it in the air

2017-12-5
Use props
Jenee 2
First Officer
Flight distance : 7852129 ft
Australia

You need to keep rotating the Mavic according to the picture on the screen, are you doing this?
2017-12-5
Use props
DJI Thor
Administrator
Flight distance : 13602 ft

Hi Salmon, like Jenees mentioned, did you calibrate the IMU according to the picture? Please refer to the tutorial below. If you had followed the steps, please try to shut down the drone, cool it for a while a do it again. If it doesn't help, please check if there is an error message in the app. Post a screenshot of it so we can help to check. Thanks.
2017-12-6
Use props
DocAraxá
Second Officer
Flight distance : 202283 ft
Brazil

Just curiosity: why are you trying to calibrate your IMU?
2017-12-6
Use props
Salmonslayer
lvl.4
Flight distance : 100220 ft
Canada

Thanks Jenne 2, wasn't doing it per the pic but did it that way and it worked instantly, guess my yr experience with P3S doesn't help 100 per cent with Mavic. I recalibrated because I reinstalled the FW, some say don't and some say do... I'm a do
2017-12-9
Use props
hallmark007
Captain
Flight distance : 9827923 ft
  • >>>
Ireland

Salmonslayer Posted at 2017-12-9 09:52
Thanks Jenne 2, wasn't doing it per the pic but did it that way and it worked instantly, guess my yr experience with P3S doesn't help 100 per cent with Mavic. I recalibrated because I reinstalled the FW, some say don't and some say do... I'm a do

Yeah this is the new way to calibrate dji drones, old way was simpler but I think this way is an improvement, I’ve noticed this with P4Pro.
2017-12-9
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules