2130 17 2017-12-5
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
TruGreen
lvl.4
Flight distance : 621909 ft
  • >>>
United States

so in my DJI GO when i log in under my flight log it shows like 9 different drones with random names (bought drones used) how do i go about removing the drones i no longer have? and also how do i change the names of the ones i do have? have a P3 4K thats named edspro and a inspire 1 pro black edition thats named grace? but i want them changed but cant seem to find a setting while in the app any idea?
thank you

2017-12-5
Use props
Hellsgate
lvl.4
Flight distance : 1991555 ft
Australia

To change the name of your drone get it connected up then go into setting in go 4 app this should have you in general settings scroll to the bottom you shoyld see device name option
2017-12-5
Use props
Hellsgate
lvl.4
Flight distance : 1991555 ft
Australia

To delete a flight log select the one you wish to remove with you finger and slide it to the left you will see the bin option
2017-12-5
Use props
TruGreen
lvl.4
  • >>>
United States

Hellsgate Posted at 2017-12-5 18:55
To change the name of your drone get it connected up then go into setting in go 4 app this should have you in general settings scroll to the bottom you shoyld see device name option

oh forgot this is in the DJI GO before the DJI GO 4. this is my phantom 3s and inspire 1. or can i use DJI GO 4 with these drone?? cause i know how to rename my Mavic in DJI GO 4
2017-12-5
Use props
DJI Susan
Administrator

Hi TruGreen, the IOS mobile device is recommended to change the name. You can find it in General Settings>Device Name. I'm sorry the Android DJI GO does not have the feature currently.
2017-12-6
Use props
TruGreen
lvl.4
  • >>>
United States

DJI Susan Posted at 2017-12-6 00:41
Hi TruGreen, the IOS mobile device is recommended to change the name. You can find it in General Settings>Device Name. I'm sorry the Android DJI GO does not have the feature currently.

thank you. im using android for mine.

what about the deleting of drones? cause my log shows 9 total when i currently only use 3. a P3S, P3 4K, and a Inspire 1. can that only be done with IOS also?
2017-12-6
Use props
DJI Susan
Administrator

TruGreen Posted at 2017-12-6 01:21
thank you. im using android for mine.

what about the deleting of drones? cause my log shows 9 total when i currently only use 3. a P3S, P3 4K, and a Inspire 1. can that only be done with IOS also?

Actually, Hellsgate has replied you in 3#. The drone icon will not show if you delete all flight records related this drone. For example, if you want to delete the P3S, please delete all the flight records about P3S, then sync the flight records, the P3S will not show in the APP any more. Both Android and IOS devices can do this.
2017-12-7
Use props
TruGreen
lvl.4
  • >>>
United States

DJI Susan Posted at 2017-12-7 00:30
Actually, Hellsgate has replied you in 3#. The drone icon will not show if you delete all flight records related this drone. For example, if you want to delete the P3S, please delete all the flight records about P3S, then sync the fight records, the P3S  will not show in the APP any more. Both Android and IOS devices can do this.

how do you sync the flight records after deleting them?
2017-12-7
Use props
ALABAMA
Second Officer
Flight distance : 10442687 ft
United States

They can't be synced after deleting.
2017-12-7
Use props
TruGreen
lvl.4
  • >>>
United States

are the flight records only on the device thats used with the drone? or on the actual drone? like if i switch between a phone or tablet will i have different log totals for the same drone?
2017-12-7
Use props
TruGreen
lvl.4
  • >>>
United States

i got it all figured out. used my sisters iphone 6 to change the name on my Inspire 1. and also deleted the flight logs for the drones i no longer own. then synced the records and get the same logs between my Tab S2 and phone
2017-12-8
Use props
DJI Susan
Administrator

TruGreen Posted at 2017-12-7 07:58
how do you sync the flight records after deleting them?

I mean delete the flight records you do not need and sync the left records again. Then they will not display if you switch to another device. Feel free to contact us if you have more questions.
2017-12-10
Use props
CanonMax
lvl.4
Flight distance : 8953215 ft
  • >>>
Netherlands

DJI Susan Posted at 2017-12-7 00:30
Actually, Hellsgate has replied you in 3#. The drone icon will not show if you delete all flight records related this drone. For example, if you want to delete the P3S, please delete all the flight records about P3S, then sync the flight records, the P3S will not show in the APP any more. Both Android and IOS devices can do this.

and I just want to see ALL my 267 Flights, made with 4 different DJI drone I own and owned!
Today I replied to someone:

My DJI GO 4 app (V. 1.1.18) is NOT syncing all my flights since Sept. 29th. It is frustrating... and I am sure that the problem is NOT MY equipment. I have got a fairly new iPhone 7 (128GB), a brandnew Apple iPad 10,5"(256GB) and an even brand brand new (well one day younger haha) iPad 12,9". NONE of these (all with iOS 11.2) will sync all my flights. I made 267 flights with 4 various Phantoms I owned but as sync result I only get 194 flights. I have sent several screenshots, logfiles (where you can SEE that something goes wrong) I also got varioous answer, but there still is this problem... What a UNIQUE Drone but what a BIG pity that this is not been solved. I am SURE it is on their servers... The people at DJI even asked me if my internet/WiFi connection is ok... Well I have a quick and steady 250mBit/s DOWNLOAD and a 40mBit/s UPLOAD and EVERYTHING else works...

Deleting (and losing ALL flightrecords!!!) and re-installing did not help me... I've tried it over 30 times and synced and re-synced at least 120 times but the sync-process keeps quitting at around 93-95%... exactly as is seen on an instructional DJI-video DJI Susan once posted......................

Just my 5 cents
2017-12-11
Use props
DJI Susan
Administrator

CanonMax Posted at 2017-12-11 04:22
and I just want to see ALL my 267 Flights, made with 4 different DJI drone I own and owned!
Today I replied to someone:

Max, our engineers have replied you in this post: https://forum.dji.com/thread-121646-1-1.html Please check the reply of 48#.
2017-12-12
Use props
Offroader
lvl.4
Flight distance : 1850741 ft

United States

I think this is along the same lines, but I really didn't see a resolution.

I have about 30 flights on my Phantom 3 Advanced and for about 27 of them my AC had the previous owner's name (joe bob). I have changed it, but the flight logs still are being recorded under the same name as before. When you replay the flight from the flight log screen, the icon shows either the AC's new name (Laredo) or "P3 Advanced" for new flights. When you press on the little down arrow on the FLIGHT DATA screen, only ALL and joe bob(previous owner) shows up.

How do I get it to show my new AC name instead of "joe bob"?
2018-1-20
Use props
TruGreen
lvl.4
  • >>>
United States

Offroader Posted at 2018-1-20 15:10
I think this is along the same lines, but I really didn't see a resolution.

I have about 30 flights on my Phantom 3 Advanced and for about 27 of them my AC had the previous owner's name (joe bob). I have changed it, but the flight logs still are being recorded under the same name as before. When you replay the flight from the flight log screen, the icon shows either the AC's new name (Laredo) or "P3 Advanced" for new flights. When you press on the little down arrow on the FLIGHT DATA screen, only ALL and joe bob(previous owner) shows up.

clear all the old flight logs. seems about the only way
2018-1-20
Use props
Offroader
lvl.4
Flight distance : 1850741 ft

United States

That did it, thanks, TruGreen. I deleted all the logs on my FPV tablet, then synced. joe bob was still there until I exited the Flight Log screen to Home. Re-entering the flight log screen came up with no evidence of any flights and no users. I synced from another device and it said Laredo on that one (where it was joe bob before...strange). Syncing my FPV tablet brought in all the saved flights. PERFECT! Now, only hope new flights come up with The right data.

Thanks again, TruGreen.
2018-1-21
Use props
TruGreen
lvl.4
  • >>>
United States

Offroader Posted at 2018-1-21 07:19
That did it, thanks, TruGreen. I deleted all the logs on my FPV tablet, then synced. joe bob was still there until I exited the Flight Log screen to Home. Re-entering the flight log screen came up with no evidence of any flights and no users. I synced from another device and it said Laredo on that one (where it was joe bob before...strange). Syncing my FPV tablet brought in all the saved flights. PERFECT! Now, only hope new flights come up with The right data.

Thanks again, TruGreen.

glad to hear it worked out for ya
2018-1-21
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules