Latest Firmware Bug
1080 6 2017-12-5
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
fans5b9321c8
New

Australia

Hi, I've recently updated my P4 to v02.00.0106 using the go 4 app for IOS. thought it went well until i tried using my drone, the remote indicator light will not stop flashing between green and red and the video feed from drone to my phone is nothing more than a black screen with the occasional flicker of what it should be.. PLEASE HELP!!! I've tried resetting firmware using assistant 2 on the drone and it says it is reset but i cannot connect to controller to assisant...

2017-12-5
Use props
Punchbuggy
First Officer
Flight distance : 483166 ft
  • >>>
Australia

The blinking light on your controller states that it needs to do a firmware update. Leaving the P4 OFF, connect your smartdevice to your controller (with wifi enabled and an internet connection), power on controller, then start GO 4 app. Once it has determined version levels, the status update (top line on left) should advise that there's an update to v1.9.3. Let it do it.

You may need to manually link the controller to craft afterwards.

Otherwise, you may note that flight is unstable on the .0106 firmware. If that's the case, PM your DJI account email address to one of the DJI mods here and request access to the .0600 beta for the P4.
2017-12-5
Use props
fans5b9321c8
New

Australia

just tried, it says that everything is up to date... and everything is normal.
2017-12-5
Use props
DJI Susan
Administrator

Hey there, the flashing green and red LED means that the RC has not been updated to the latest firmware successfully. Please turn off the RC, hold the C1, C2, Record button and toggle the ISO dial at the same time, then turn on the RC, and connect it with APP to update from overall status.
2017-12-6
Use props
fans5b9321c8
New

Australia

DJI Susan Posted at 2017-12-6 00:38
Hey there, the flashing green and red LED means that the RC has not been updated to the latest firmware successfully. Please turn off the RC, hold the C1, C2, Record button and toggle the ISO dial at the same time, then turn on the RC, and connect it with APP to update from overall status.

tried it, no luck..
2017-12-16
Use props
skyguy17
lvl.3
Flight distance : 190745 ft
United Kingdom

Hi Fans5B..

Have a read of this forum post.  I worked out a method to resolve the Red/Green led issue on the RC.

https://forum.dji.com/forum.php?mod=viewthread&tid=120357

Good luck! Tell us how you get on.
2017-12-17
Use props
DJI Susan
Administrator

Just to verify, what's the current APP version? We've been aware of the issue in DJI GO IOS V4.1.18. Please try to download DJI GO or switch to Android DJI GO/DJI GO 4 to update the RC first, we 'll fix the issue in APP soon. Sorry of this.
2017-12-18
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules