1296 6 2017-12-5
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
chainmon
Second Officer
Flight distance : 3268566 ft
  • >>>
United States

I thought I found a great on facebook for a p2s battery at game stop it was just under 37 dollars. SO I called around. I could not find it in any game stop stores. I then called Best Buya and asked if they price matched. They said yes. I went in and they would not match that price but would match the FRYS price of 48. I took that deal. I bought 2 batteries out the door with tax at 108.00. THat price is what I normally pay for one battery.
Great deal for me!!!

2017-12-5
Use props
DJI Susan
Administrator

Hello Chainmon, I'd suggest to purchase from local authorized store so that you can get the local warranty. Good luck!
2017-12-6
Use props
Hellsgate
lvl.4
Flight distance : 1991555 ft
Australia

I have to agree with susan on this for 2 main reasons one if your drone is still under warranty dji could easily void such warranty if you used a 3rd party battery during a flight and 2 there are many 3rd party batteries out there that just simply are not up to the same standards as original dji product.
There are however batteries from 3rd party suppliers that come of the same assembly line as dji products but trying to find them can be a bit of a problem.
I always go original but i guess thats mainly cause my drone is still under warranty.
I guess the choice is personal if your willing to take the risk then by all means go for it.
2017-12-6
Use props
chainmon
Second Officer
  • >>>
United States

DJI Susan Posted at 2017-12-6 00:27
Hello Chainmon, I'd suggest to purchase from local authorized store so that you can get the local warranty. Good luck!

Susan,
Thank you for the heads up. I looked closely and all the writing on the batteries at Best Buy are exactly the same as the ones that came with my drone.  
2017-12-6
Use props
chainmon
Second Officer
  • >>>
United States

Hellsgate Posted at 2017-12-6 02:09
I have to agree with susan on this for 2 main reasons one if your drone is still under warranty dji could easily void such warranty if you used a 3rd party battery during a flight and 2 there are many 3rd party batteries out there that just simply are not up to the same standards as original dji product.
There are however batteries from 3rd party suppliers that come of the same assembly line as dji products but trying to find them can be a bit of a problem.
I always go original but i guess thats mainly cause my drone is still under warranty.

Hellsgate,
THank you for the heads up. The battery at BB has the exact same writing on it that my original drones have. I wanted to make sure as well as I did not want a 3rd party battery.
2017-12-6
Use props
chainmon
Second Officer
  • >>>
United States

oppse posted twice and erase this one.
2017-12-6
Use props
ALABAMA
First Officer
Flight distance : 10442687 ft
United States

Very good deal indeed.  BB would never sell third party battery.

2017-12-6
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules