Please select Into the mobile phone version | Continue to access the computer ver.
Sony XZ Premium info.
1445 2 2017-12-6
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
MikeyD
lvl.1
Flight distance : 210892 ft
United Kingdom

I have just purchased an Osmo Mobile and am using as primary imaging a Sony XZ Premium phone. For information it doesn't yet have 4K listed as a resolution option, highest value is 1080. Many of the actions work although Active Track is weak and seems to keep losing the subject. Some people seem to have an issue with the glossy back of certain phones causing the phone sensor to not work, I have not had that issue with the XZ Premium and that has a very glossy back! As and when I use the system if I find any more useful info about the pairing I'll let the forum know. Hopefully DJI will soon give a bit more priority to us Android users as it seems IOS has the monopoly here!
2017-12-6
Use props
DexterChua
lvl.2

Singapore

I have given up asking for 4K recording using DJI Go for my XZ Premium. The Osmo Mobile is just working like a very normal Gimbal.
2017-12-6
Use props
DJI Mindy
Administrator
Flight distance : 7 ft
  • >>>

Hello, Mickey, thanks for the feedback of our product.
Since your mobile phone is not in our compatible list, the compatibility cannot be fully guaranteed, like 4K resolution. We are sorry for the inconvenience caused. If you need 4K resolution, please use your native Camera APP in you phone, Osmo Mobile could just be a stabilizer.
We will keep improving our products to make it compatible with more mobile devices.
2017-12-7
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules