Please select Into the mobile phone version | Continue to access the computer ver.
APP Shutdown
1628 21 2017-12-6
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
wesFR
New
  • >>>
France

hello, I flew my phantom 4 pro yesterday all day to shoot ski slopes and  every time I started the drone, the DJI GO 4 app closed while my drone  was in full flight, I had to restart the application to get the video  back ... could you tell me what to do? I bought my phantom 4 pro in  France at RC flash. thank you
2017-12-6
Use props
DJI Susan
Administrator

Hello Sir, which mobile device do you use and what's the current APP version? Is there any chance to change another recommended mobile to verify?
2017-12-6
Use props
wesFR
New
  • >>>
France

DJI Susan Posted at 2017-12-6 22:25
Hello Sir, which mobile device do you use and what's the current APP version? Is there any chance to change another recommended mobile to verify?

Hi Susan,

I use my Iphone 6S, DJI GO 4 version : 4.1.18, i upload the news frimewire 3 days ago beofre my new flight, it's the 1st time i got the problems ... Before it's worked perfectly...
2017-12-7
Use props
Kingii
lvl.4
Flight distance : 1983783 ft
  • >>>
Netherlands

wesFR Posted at 2017-12-7 07:26
Hi Susan,

I use my Iphone 6S, DJI GO 4 version : 4.1.18, i upload the news frimewire 3 days ago beofre my new flight, it's the 1st time i got the problems ... Before it's worked perfectly...

I had the exact same issue yesterday. Latest version on both the app and firmware. iPhone 7 Plus.
2017-12-7
Use props
Peterx
Second Officer
Flight distance : 1499708 ft
Germany

What OS version is on your iphones now? And did you look to setting on the OS and Go app yet?
2017-12-7
Use props
Kingii
lvl.4
  • >>>
Netherlands

Peterx Posted at 2017-12-7 12:41
What OS version is on your iphones now? And did you look to setting on the OS and Go app yet?

iOS version 11.1.2.
Not sure what you mean by ‘Did you look to setting on the OS and Go app’.
2017-12-7
Use props
fans61699a75
Second Officer
Flight distance : 24897940 ft
  • >>>
Netherlands

You have to do software update iphone to 11.2 version . After that the dji go app will be working fine
2017-12-7
Use props
fans61699a75
Second Officer
Flight distance : 24897940 ft
  • >>>
Netherlands

So not 11.1.2 but 11.2
2017-12-7
Use props
DJI Susan
Administrator

wesFR Posted at 2017-12-7 07:26
Hi Susan,

Please make sure your mobile has upgraded to the latest IOS 11.2 and check whether the issue remains. If no helps, please leave your DJI Account here and export the crash log for further assistance, thanks in advance!

iTools>Toolbox>Advanced features>Crash Log
2017-12-10
Use props
DJI Susan
Administrator

Kingii Posted at 2017-12-7 12:46
iOS version 11.1.2.
Not sure what you mean by ‘Did you look to setting on the OS and Go app’.

Kingii, the app's crash is caused by the IOS operating system and this issue has been fixed in IOS 11.2. Please update to the latest OS, uninstall the APP and reinstall again(please kindly backup all local files and sync the flight records to avoid data loss in advance).
2017-12-10
Use props
fans2ebd1748
lvl.3
Flight distance : 2151637 ft
United States

After the new up date the app will not load my local pictures for the editor
2017-12-10
Use props
Kingii
lvl.4
  • >>>
Netherlands

DJI Susan Posted at 2017-12-10 03:35
Kingii, the app's crash is caused by the IOS operating system and this issue has been fixed in IOS 11.2. Please update to the latest OS, uninstall the APP and reinstall again(please kindly backup all local files and sync the flight records to avoid data loss in advance).

Thank you for reply. I did the os update.
Now waiting for the next flight.
2017-12-10
Use props
rwynant V1
lvl.4
Flight distance : 4842277 ft
  • >>>
United States

Headsup boys and girls

I just bought an iPad 9.7" 128gb A9 processor.   Because my iPad Mini 2 was crashing......in discussing with other people in the know, we all thought it was the mini2 processor not having enough horse pressure to handle the tasks being thrown at it......

Got the P4P on Thursday  12/7/17, updated both my mini 2 iPads and the P4P system,  RC and AC.......Friday I didn't notice any issues.....Saturday testing at the local field I had all kinds of drop outs, screen wipes just a bunch of problems.....Got home and discussed.....^&%$$#&%^   I had the hotspot and wifi on in the iPad......ok,   Sunday turned all that off....had NO screen wipes, but the app kept dropping from the screen, and I close it and restart.....and did this through 2 batteries.  I was trying to test pIx4D and Hangar 360, which both worked, but when I would shut one down and start the GO4 app....the app would drop.

Read in this forum about the newest update....( I updated ALL last Thursday ) and low and behold,  after realizing IOS 11.2 came out, and that I'd need to reinstall DJI GO 4.....VOILA  both the Mini 2 and the 9.7" iPads work just fine..............OH and did I tell ya I missed the FREE BATTERY DEAL,   TWICE......
2017-12-11
Use props
DJI Susan
Administrator

Kingii Posted at 2017-12-10 13:01
Thank you for reply. I did the os update.
Now waiting for the next flight.

You are welcome. Feel free to contact us if you have more questions.
2017-12-11
Use props
Cpcmineiro
New
Flight distance : 11450 ft
Namibia

Having the same problem with iPhone 7 updated , i Cant fly and Also download the photos. It shut off all the time  after few seconds
2017-12-12
Use props
Nebuchadnezzar
First Officer
Flight distance : 3440476 ft
Spain

Cpcmineiro Posted at 2017-12-12 04:59
Having the same problem with iPhone 7 updated , i Cant fly and Also download the photos. It shut off all the time  after few seconds

did you tried reinstall the app ?
2017-12-12
Use props
DroneChic
lvl.1
Flight distance : 123960 ft
Thailand

same problem app closed for many time in flying
iPhone SE IOS11.2
all my photos and video disappear from editor
2017-12-12
Use props
Cpcmineiro
New
Flight distance : 11450 ft
Namibia

I reinstalled more than 5 times and didnt work
2017-12-12
Use props
pjhudson
lvl.2
Flight distance : 4820 ft
United States

Had the same issue with phantom 3SE yesterday, had to delete the app and reinstall it. After that it worked but I only flew it one time-- photos don't load in the editor though.
2017-12-12
Use props
Buddy From Newf
lvl.1
Canada

I am having the same trouble only im scared to fly lol.... it says strong wireless interference but only sometimes tried different locations looses all sats app crashes getting red wireless icon atop screen also says poor radio channel quality  just a nightmare was fine bfor new update  
2017-12-12
Use props
gehrlichman
New
Flight distance : 3 ft
United States

I had the same trouble last night. Flew ok last weekend and app has updated since then, now it crashes after a minute or two. I deleted/reinstalled the app.
2017-12-12
Use props
fansa89c6127
lvl.1
Flight distance : 220217 ft
Canada

Hi. DJI know that iOS11 for iPhone and iPad is still not compatible with the DJI apps. It's a known issue and they were holding out until all new iPhones and iPads now come with iOS11 out of the box, so to say that their devices are compatible would be misleading. Hence the mad scramble to fix the issues that has dogged me for months, all with random users trying to find 'fixes' which amount to deleting the app or changing some settings, none of which work. After all the money I've spent with DJI, and all the money they're making, for them to drop the ball like this is unacceptable. This should have been worked on months ago, since the iOS11 release back in September. I called their 'support hotline' in the Philippines and the guy pretty much said it's an iOS issue and there's no fix yet. Doesn't matter which version of the phone or iPad you have. So for them to have 'iOS Compatible' on the drones' boxes and instructions is currently not true. It is no longer compatible until this iOS 11 update and fix is a real thing.
2017-12-12
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules