Please select Into the mobile phone version | Continue to access the computer ver.
Help! After my lasy firmware uptdate i have video transmision problems
528 7 2017-12-7
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
Joseph timisoar
New

Romania

I saw that alot of people have problems after the last firmware update. I have problems with image transmiting. It s blury and i can t see anything. I updated the controller as wall and the problems still persist. I don t know what to do. Pls help
2017-12-7
Use props
Nebuchadnezzar
First Officer
Flight distance : 3440476 ft
Spain

welcome to the club...
2017-12-7
Use props
Nebuchadnezzar
First Officer
Spain

NOTICE TO PHANTOM PILOTS

There seems to be an issue with firmware version 1.9.60 which causes controllers to lose RC connections and/or other connectivity issues. This is a developing issue which we are in contact with DJI about. We will update you when we have more information. At this time we are recommending that customers with the Phantom 3 Pro/Advanced/SE and Phantom 4 NOT perform any updates unless absolutely necessary until this matter is better understood and addressed. The issue does seem to be limited to those models at this time, but if you have had a similar issue with another model or information to share please visit our forum at:

cloudcitydrones.com/forum/service-chat/dji-new-firmware-issue-version-1-9-60
2017-12-7
Use props
Aardvark
Second Officer
Flight distance : 384432 ft
  • >>>
United Kingdom

Nebuchadnezzar Posted at 2017-12-7 03:21
NOTICE TO PHANTOM PILOTS

There seems to be an issue with firmware version 1.9.60 which causes controllers to lose RC connections and/or other connectivity issues. This is a developing issue which we are in contact with DJI about. We will update you when we have more information. At this time we are recommending that customers with the Phantom 3 Pro/Advanced/SE and Phantom 4 NOT perform any updates unless absolutely necessary until this matter is better understood and addressed. The issue does seem to be limited to those models at this time, but if you have had a similar issue with another model or information to share please visit our forum at:

And that report does not contain any meaningful information. There is no current V1.9.60 firmware release.

V1.9.60 was released for the P3 series back in June 2016, and has been superseded since then.
2017-12-7
Use props
Nebuchadnezzar
First Officer
Spain

oh i see , my fault sorry
2017-12-7
Use props
Aardvark
Second Officer
  • >>>
United Kingdom

First thing to try would be to relink the RC to the Aircraft.

2017-12-7
Use props
DJI Diana
Administrator
Flight distance : 2408 ft

Hi Joseph, may I know what mobile device are you using? Is the APP up to date? Please try to reinstall the APP, see if it helps.
2017-12-7
Use props
Aardvark
Second Officer
  • >>>
United Kingdom

No need to apologise to me, these things are easily misunderstood when finding correct information can be difficult at times :-)
2017-12-7
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules