Livestream to Facebook Groups
1409 5 2017-12-7
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
DjDaxx69
lvl.1

United States

The OSMO broadcasts to timelines and Facebook Pages, but not Facebook Groups.  Will this be a future option?

2017-12-7
Use props
DJI Mindy
Administrator
Flight distance : 7 ft
  • >>>

Hello, Sir, we have do idea if it will be available in the future, we will forward your request to our engineers for attention, thanks for the feedback.
2017-12-7
Use props
Marco Pollo
lvl.1
Brazil

DJI Mindy Posted at 2017-12-7 22:57
Hello, Sir, we have do idea if it will be available in the future, we will forward your request to our engineers for attention, thanks for the feedback.

because in android (galaxy s8) does not do live streaming on facebook pages, only in facebook personal profile
2017-12-29
Use props
Tom Mayhall Rastrelli
New

United States

DJI Mindy Posted at 2017-12-7 22:57

Any update on when we can use the Osmo+ to live stream to Facebook Groups? After the new Facebook algorithm update, groups seem to be the future over pages. DJI needs to get with the times and enable this feature.
2018-2-20
Use props
StanfordWebbie
Second Officer
Flight distance : 178018 ft
United States

It'll be a nice option to have.
2018-2-20
Use props
2getherAsChamps
New
United States

Tom Mayhall Rastrelli Posted at 2018-2-20 16:45
Any update on when we can use the Osmo+ to live stream to Facebook Groups? After the new Facebook algorithm update, groups seem to be the future over pages. DJI needs to get with the times and enable this feature.

Good morning. I just purchased the Osmo Mobile2 specifically to do Facebook Live in my Groups. However, it appears that this basic feature is still not available? Is that correct? Might it be coming soon? If not, I may return this product and go with another company. Love the Mobile 2, would hate to switch it out. Thank you for your quick response. Enjoy your day!
2018-5-14
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules