645 5 2017-12-7
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
Pauxier
Second Officer
Flight distance : 1213238 ft
  • >>>
United States

Got the 'ol Crystal Sky yesterday and it's pretty cool!! I have sort of a different map problem than I've been reading about on here. My problem is that I am in Northwest Arkansas and my little blue dot on theGo4 app has me in San Diego,CA I don't really know what to change, I DID set my country and time zone etc.
2017-12-7
Use props
Pauxier
Second Officer
  • >>>
United States

Im not sure how to mark as solved but my problem was simply not waiting long enough to get satellites when i first took everything outside. Now it's good
2017-12-7
Use props
DJI Mindy
Administrator
Flight distance : 7 ft
  • >>>

Pauxier, sorry for the late response because of the time difference.
Glad to know you figured it out, please let us know if you have further questions.
Hope you have a great time with it.
2017-12-7
Use props
Pauxier
Second Officer
  • >>>
United States

DJI Mindy Posted at 2017-12-7 22:08
Glad to know you figured it out, please let us know if you have further questions.

Thanks Mindy, however that didn't last long. Now I have other map problems. The option to download offline maps is not there at all
2017-12-15
Use props
TheMann58
Second Officer
Flight distance : 18669501 ft
  • >>>
United States

DJI Mindy Posted at 2017-12-7 22:08

DJI-Mindy,

Can you please respond to my forum post regarding Crystalsky 0% Battery Level Bug - THANKS!
2017-12-15
Use props
DJI Mindy
Administrator
Flight distance : 7 ft
  • >>>

Pauxier Posted at 2017-12-15 18:19
Thanks Mindy, however that didn't last long. Now I have other map problems. The option to download offline maps is not there at all

Hello Sir, as the offline maps service of HERE Maps is unstable, we have temporarily removed this feature from DJI GO v3.1.23 and DJI GO 4 v4.1.18. We apologize for any inconveniences caused. We will make this feature available in the newer version as soon as possible.
2017-12-17
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules