Please select Into the mobile phone version | Continue to access the computer ver.
DJI NAZA-M V2 Software Assistant
3196 3 2015-4-15
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
josh_s
lvl.1

United States

Under the 'Info' tab in the Naza-M Assistant, halfway down the page there is a License box requesting a S/N.  What serial number needs to be provided here?  Does this have anything to do with why I can't update anything within this program?
2015-4-15
Use props
robertparkhurst
Second Officer
Flight distance : 2917 ft
United States

the SN is under your phantom every time you plug in your quad in the software it will come up as that quad i have two on mine a fc40 and a 1.1.1 so when i plug in i make sure its the right one
2015-4-19
Use props
josh_s
lvl.1

United States

Thanks Robert. Strangely enough it will not take the S/N
2015-4-23
Use props
Sn1p0
lvl.1

United States

Hello everyone, I need to ask a question about this transmitter. I have a f550 with a naza-m v2, zenmuse h3-3d, iosd mini, and a zenmuse gcu v2. I am using the new NDJ6 with the new gimbal controller dial. When I used this transmitter with the Phantom 2, I am able to change a setting in the DJI Phantom 2 Vision Assistant v3.8 software that says "Transmiiter Version: Upgrade Version or Basic Version" This refers to the old and new styles of the DT7. What I am having a problems with is I cannot access this setting in the DJI NAZAM Assistant v2.4 software. Does anyone have a fix to this problem?

Thanks,

Paul
P.S. I also have not yet registered my s/n. and am running the v2.4
2015-9-14
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules