DJI Forum Search Function
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
Mark Guille
lvl.4
Flight distance : 2031818 ft
Jersey

This is for our beloved, DJI Admins, when is DJI going to sort the forum search function out. I'm sure most of our forum members will agree, this is such an important part of any forum so come on Admin, when you guys gonna fix it?

Mark G.
2017-12-7
Use props
TruGreen
lvl.4
Flight distance : 621909 ft
  • >>>
United States

X2
X3
X4

it would really cut down on the postings of most common issues if we could search for prior past posts to help... instead we need to post a new post to ask our question, or go page by page by page in hopes to find one that relates to us
2017-12-7
Use props
DJI Mindy
Administrator
Flight distance : 7 ft
  • >>>

Hi, Mark and TruGreen, I fully understand your frustration, I feel the same way about the Search function in Forum, we have transferred your request to related team to optimize, have no idea when it will get improved, appreciate your patience and sorry for the inconvenience caused.
2017-12-8
Use props
Mark Guille
lvl.4
Jersey

DJI Mindy Posted at 2017-12-8 00:06
Hi, Mark and TruGreen, I fully understand your frustration, I feel the same way about the Search function in Forum, we have transferred your request to related team to optimize, have no idea when it will get improved, appreciate your patience and sorry for the inconvenience caused.

It's not your fault Mindy and I appreciate you looking into this for us. Keep up the good work. xx

Mark G.
2017-12-8
Use props
mixchief
lvl.4
Flight distance : 182057 ft
  • >>>
United States

Oh man, and I thought I just didn't have the gray matter it took to get a proper response to a simple search. Thanks Mark, you saved me years of therrapy and recovery from brain surgery.
2017-12-8
Use props
Mark Guille
lvl.4
Jersey

mixchief Posted at 2017-12-8 06:56
Oh man, and I thought I just didn't have the gray matter it took to get a proper response to a simple search. Thanks Mark, you saved me years of therrapy and recovery from brain surgery.

I was beginning to think the same myself but there is definitely something not working with that search function.

Mark G.
2017-12-8
Use props
DJI Mindy
Administrator
Flight distance : 7 ft
  • >>>

Mark Guille Posted at 2017-12-8 06:17
It's not your fault Mindy and I appreciate you looking into this for us. Keep up the good work. xx

Mark G.

I will, thanks for the encouragement.
2017-12-10
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules