Please select Into the mobile phone version | Continue to access the computer ver.
Phantom Controller Reset/ No image FIX
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
user4ca90d3eef
New
United States

I updated my Phantom 4 about a week ago, everything was smooth sail it even mentioned Update 100% successful etc.. I received extremely bad image/ transmission to none. After a week of research and no conclusion or manual updates that could be done, here is what got me to get my controller 100% back in operation.

PROBLEM:
I was using IOS Dji Go 4 App to try to reset firmware (no luck)
I tried Dji assitant v2 on my PC. (windows 10 & that was a horrible experience)
Lastly after receiving an Email from the Engineers at DJi there support was not great at all.

SOLUTION:
I finally decided to use an Android device I have & download the DJI GO 4 APP. Upon connecting just the controller ( while on ) & pressing the 3 dashes on the top right hand corner of the APP. I was finally able to see the options to Downgrade the RC ( remote Control) firmware. After the downgrade to the lowest Firmware possible I then ( restarted the RC as told in the APP ). Rebooted while connected to the controller. I then ENTERED DEVICE and there it was under ( OVERALL STATUS ) that my controller was needed to be updated to the latest FIRMWARE. That right there concluded the problems I had. I then connected my IOS device which I normally use for flight and everything worked as it always did.

Not going to sit here and complain but DJI has not taken this very seriously to help the folks out. So I hope this helps most of you. Wish I had a video while everything was happening but now its simply going to be written.

2017-12-7
Use props
fans95f50818
lvl.1
Flight distance : 255036 ft
United States

I’m also getting green screens and glitchy feeds. Would that help me if I downgraded my rc firmware also?
2018-1-11
Use props
Aardvark
Captain
Flight distance : 384432 ft
  • >>>
United Kingdom

fans95f50818 Posted at 2018-1-11 16:54
I’m also getting green screens and glitchy feeds. Would that help me if I downgraded my rc firmware also?

It may help if you upgrade (as previous person did in a round about way), the latest P4 upgrade to V02.00.0106 requires the RC to be upgraded to V1.9.3. There was a problem with DJI Go V4.1.18 where it did not report in 'Aircraft Status' that the RC needed updating (hence OP work around). This was fixed I DJI Go 4 V4.1.20. And the current version for DJI Go 4 is V4.1.22.

With RC and display connected (aircraft off), and display has a good wifi connection to internet. Run DJI Go 4 (V4.1.20 and above) and 'enter device'. Open the 'aircraft status' screen by tapping the screen at top edge where it says 'disconnected'. The top line 'Overall Status' should show if update required (this may take a minute or two to appear). when it does then tap on that and it should take you through the process to update RC. That may make the difference to your display.

2018-1-19
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules