Please select Into the mobile phone version | Continue to access the computer ver.
IOS App constantly crashing
2883 11 2017-12-7
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
ucmena
lvl.1
Flight distance : 201558 ft
United States

The new update is causing my DJI Go app to crash constanly.  Anyone else having any issues.  It wont even stay running long enought to report the error via the app.  
2017-12-7
Use props
cat824
lvl.2
Flight distance : 48114 ft
  • >>>
New Zealand

What Apple device are you using? What iOS is your Apple device on? Which version of DJI Go are you using? Have you tried closing all open apps and do a restart of the Apple device?
2017-12-7
Use props
DJI Mindy
Administrator
Flight distance : 7 ft
  • >>>

Hello, Ucmena, could you please let us know the mobile device you are using and its system version for better support? Thank you.
2017-12-7
Use props
fans8e20089e
lvl.1
Flight distance : 9259 ft
South Africa

I’ve got exactly the same problem. The app stays open for less than 30 seconds.
DJI Spark
iOS 11.1.2
iPhone 6
DJI Go 4.1.18
2017-12-8
Use props
Steve2017Newbie
lvl.2
United States

DJI Mindy Posted at 2017-12-7 22:55
Hello, Ucmena, could you please let us know the mobile device you are using and its system version for better support? Thank you.

DJI Mindy, it is happening with my iPhone 5s also.  Maybe 30 seconds and then it crashes. Just updated DJI Go 3.1.23 when it started happening

The phone is a 5s running 11.1.2. It's not happening when I use the iPad mini 2
2017-12-8
Use props
Doc Trauma
New
United States

I'm having the same problem on my iPhone 7+ running iOS 11.1.2 My Osmo (firmware 1.11.2.70) continues to record while the app is down, and it comes right back up to the recording screen when I restart it, but it introduces a misalignment in the audio. It's really a drag. I use this Osmo to create video content for a daily newspaper and it's making it tough to edit.
2017-12-8
Use props
DJI Mindy
Administrator
Flight distance : 7 ft
  • >>>

Steve2017Newbie Posted at 2017-12-8 12:35
DJI Mindy, it is happening with my iPhone 5s also.  Maybe 30 seconds and then it crashes. Just updated DJI Go 3.1.23 when it started happening

The phone is a 5s running 11.1.2. It's not happening when I use the iPad mini 2

Hi, Steve,  the crash is due to the iOS, it should be resolved with the iOS 11.2, please kindly update your mobile device to iOS 11.2 and then remove the app and install it again. Please note to do a backup like syncing the flight record and saving the pics and videos before your re-installation.
2017-12-10
Use props
fans63b2ebd1
lvl.1
United States

DJI Mindy

Can I retrieve the pics and videos after reinstallation of the the DJI Go,
I did not save my previous pics and videos and now the can't see it in the reinstalled app.
2017-12-10
Use props
Ezreal
lvl.2

United States

You mean this problem happens after you updating iOS? If so, maybe this app is not compatible with your iPhone system. In this case, you can try to update the app if available or uninstall it and install again. If these ways fail to work, another way to handle this problem is using an iOS system problem repair tool. It will fix the iOS app constantly crashing problem without losing any data. So give it a chance to help you out.

2019-8-13
Use props
blackshady
lvl.2

Is it iOS app that crashes? If it is, you should probably try hard rebooting your phone, because it can completely ending all the background programs.
If that doesn't work, you can try restore your iPhone or other Apple devices you are using. Make sure back up your data before restoring.
But if you are restoring with TunesKit iOS Recovery, there is no such need, because it can restore without data loss.
2019-9-17
Use props
blackshady
lvl.2

China

Another similar recovery software I have found, an equally good tool - Joyoshare iPhone System Recovery, can get your iPhone out of the constant crashing in a few minutes.
Same lossless repairing process, too,
2020-4-10
Use props
SebastianArashi
lvl.1

United States

blackshady Posted at 2019-9-17 02:41
Is it iOS app that crashes? If it is, you should probably try hard rebooting your phone, because it can completely ending all the background programs.
If that doesn't work, you can try restore your iPhone or other Apple devices you are using. Make sure back up your data before restoring.
But if you are restoring with TunesKit iOS Recovery, there is no such need, because it can restore without data loss.

Thank you very much, I used it and it really helps me a lot about fixing iOS system issue. If you would like to use, you can download it here: https://www.tuneskit.com/ios-system-recovery-for-win.html
2021-7-15
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules