Please select Into the mobile phone version | Continue to access the computer ver.
Battery Not charging
1676 5 2017-12-7
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
Steve2017Newbie
lvl.2
United States

I have three batteries and two chargers.
One of the batteries is not charging. The strange thing is that when I put it on the charger nothing happens. The charging light does not change. It's like I did not put it on the charger. This happens with both chargers.

Is the battery just toast?

Thanks

2017-12-7
Use props
cat824
lvl.2
Flight distance : 48114 ft
  • >>>
New Zealand

Try giving the contacts on both the charger and the battery a clean with rubbing alcohol and try again. If issue persists, contact your place of purchase as it would most likely be the battery that is at fault.

Does the suspected battery power on your Osmo?
2017-12-7
Use props
DJI Mindy
Administrator
Flight distance : 7 ft
  • >>>

Hi, Steve, sorry for the trouble caused, like Cat824 suggested, please try to wipe the battery contact with alcohol and cotton swab.  
If the problem persists and the battery is still in warranty period, please send it in for diagnosis and repair service.
2017-12-7
Use props
lvl.4
Flight distance : 69455 ft
United States

Is it a new battery?  I had the same problem when I first got my Osmo+, the battery would not charge and the light stayed amber.  I discovered that I had not removed the protective plastic over the battery contacts, I had not noticed it there before I put it on the charger.  After I removed the plastic it worked fine.
2017-12-10
Use props
Steve2017Newbie
lvl.2
United States

9245 Posted at 2017-12-10 23:49
Is it a new battery?  I had the same problem when I first got my Osmo+, the battery would not charge and the light stayed amber.  I discovered that I had not removed the protective plastic over the battery contacts, I had not noticed it there before I put it on the charger.  After I removed the plastic it worked fine.

That's funny. I did think of that and checked it

Thanks
2017-12-11
Use props
Tom Ericson
New

Russia

Hello colleagues, I suggest that you familiarize yourself with my expert knowledge on the recovery of dead batteries. It can be any batteries - both from mobile phones, and car batteries. This course will start your business with little or no investment. And it is also certainly useful for saving the family budget and earning money for personal use.  Details under the link: http://bit.ly/2oPZ97k
2018-3-4
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules