Please select Into the mobile phone version | Continue to access the computer ver.
How to update GO 4 on P4P+or when will it update to .18?
660 4 2017-12-7
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
Hxicam
lvl.1
United States

Have Phantom 4 pro + with built in controller and need to update GO4 to latest .18 version. How does one update GO4  on the built in controller and if one cannot when will it be available as part of the controller firmware?
2017-12-7
Use props
DJI Diana
Administrator
Flight distance : 2408 ft

Hi Hxicam, upgrade the firmware to v1.2.2.0, then connect the RC to the Internet, then go to Settings--Application Setting--Check for update, see if there is an update available.
2017-12-7
Use props
Hxicam
lvl.1
United States

DJI Diana Posted at 2017-12-7 23:09
Hi Hxicam, upgrade the firmware to v1.2.2.0, then connect the RC to the Internet, then go to Settings--Application Setting--Check for update, see if there is an update available.

Thank you Diana:
I have tried that and it only updates to .15.  .18 is available on the DJI website and G Play Store.
BUT it just stays at .15. Because of the "Local Data Mode" on .18 I must use it for copywrited material. I have 18 DJI Phantom 4 Pro + that are useless unless I can update to .18. Appreciate any and all assistance.
2017-12-8
Use props
15matjan
lvl.4
Flight distance : 1158258 ft
  • >>>
Finland

I'm affraid there is no chance. P4P+ users are sentenced to have only .15.
The newer .18 is not available to +...
Strange way to care for customer's satisfaction...
And the PM tries to foolish you "look for the last update"...
Please, Diana, you knew P4P+ ends at .15, why aren't you fair with us ???
2017-12-15
Use props
Hxicam
lvl.1
United States

.18 has a "Local Data Mode" security feature that I must have for copyright. This from DJI support. WHEN will + have this update?

You need to link your remote to your drone.
- Launch the DJI Go 4 app.
- From the live view screen. Tap the 3 dots (...) in the upper right-hand corner.
- tap the drone icon on the left-hand side.
- You should see the "Remote Identification" option.
- You can enable or disable the "Ïdentification & Flight Information" from this option
- This option coupled with flying the drone on "Airplane mode", will ensure your privacy.
DJI has a new securuity feature in .18 that I really want. This from DJI support.
2017-12-15
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules