4101 10 2017-12-7
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
Thorpapa
lvl.3
Flight distance : 543563 ft
South Korea

Phantom 4 Pro+.
IMU calibration passed but Calibration Error comes back.
Various tryings(restoring to factory defaults and re-installing the firmware)  have no use at all.

One thing what I figure out is that the IMU ERROR is closely related with the TEMPERATURE of the drone.
Following photos explain that....
1) Normal condition after COLD start.
2) IMU error(ACC1 data error) after 2~3 minutes. Period depends on ambient temp.
3) IMU error(ACC1 and GYRO1 disconnected) after 4~5 minutes. The period becomes shorter as the ambient temperature becomes higher.

I've got SAME results for several experiments except the period  mentioned above.

Photo 1: Normal

Normal

Normal

Photo 2: ACC1 Data Error

Data error

Data error

Photo 3: ACC1, GYRO1 disconnected
Fig3.JPG

Any advice would be greatly appreciated.

2017-12-7
Use props
DJI Diana
Administrator
Flight distance : 2408 ft

Hi Thor, may I know when did this issue start? Did anything happen before? What is the current firmware version of the drone? Could you please provide a screenshot of the "About" page?
2017-12-7
Use props
Thorpapa
lvl.3
South Korea

DJI Diana Posted at 2017-12-7 22:19
Hi Thor, may I know when did this issue start? Did anything happen before? What is the current firmware version of the drone? Could you please provide a screenshot of the "About" page?

I got p4p 3 weeks ago and flew it 3 times without any problem.
Last week, after update, I've got this problem. Thus, I tried all thing guided with DJI chatting aids.
Finally, I made an appoint for AS.
2017-12-7
Use props
Thorpapa
lvl.3
South Korea

DJI Diana Posted at 2017-12-7 22:19

Firmware Version should be newest one, RC: 01.02.02.00, AC: 01.04.0602
2017-12-7
Use props
Thorpapa
lvl.3
South Korea

Thorpapa Posted at 2017-12-7 22:36
Firmware Version should be newest one, RC: 01.02.02.00, AC: 01.04.0602

2017-12-7
Use props
DJI Diana
Administrator

Thank you for the info, I've forwarded it to the engineers for a check, I'll let you know once I got a response from them.
2017-12-8
Use props
DJI Diana
Administrator

Hi, Thor, just got a response from the engineers, we need more data for further analysis, could you please export the flight data of the drone via DJI Assistant 2, then upload them to the Dropbox? So I can download it for further analysis.
2017-12-11
Use props
Thorpapa
lvl.3
South Korea

DJI Diana Posted at 2017-12-11 20:32
Hi, Thor, just got a response from the engineers, we need more data for further analysis, could you please export the flight data of the drone via DJI Assistant 2, then upload them to the Dropbox? So I can download it for further analysis.

I have changed mc at the service center in Korea. They sad the IMU sensor was bad.
Now, new mc is fine. I donot understand why this kind of malfunction has not screend in QC before sale.
Thanks anyway, Diana.
2018-1-1
Use props
DJI Diana
Administrator

Thorpapa Posted at 2018-1-1 23:19
I have changed mc at the service center in Korea. They sad the IMU sensor was bad.
Now, new mc is fine. I donot understand why this kind of malfunction has not screend in QC before sale.
Thanks anyway, Diana.

Sorry for the trouble you have been caused. It is so glad to hear that it is fine now, hope you can enjoy it, should you have any question, please feel free to contact us.
2018-1-2
Use props
Serhan Aslan
New

Turkey

I've had an accident and the gimbal cables with the right leg in the back are broken. I changed the gimbal cables. The camera image comes up and the gimbal works on first boot. however, the system gives some bugs and the gimbal does not take action from the controller. IMU indicates the sensor is not connected( IMU disconnected!).What can I do about this problem? Based on your experience, I look forward to your support and assistance.
Thank you.
2019-10-29
Use props
Serhan Aslan
New

Turkey

2019-10-29
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules