Please select Into the mobile phone version | Continue to access the computer ver.
Linking Two pairs of goggles with One Mavic and One remote
1364 4 2017-12-8
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
Bruno Paillard
lvl.1
Flight distance : 682966 ft
Canada

I am having trouble with the outlined by DJI-Mark in response to the post "Do I need a second console to connect two goggles to the Mavik?" to connect two pairs of goggles and a single remote controller to a Mavic pro:
- The connection of the second pair of goggles ALWAYS says it failed after the 60 seconds are elapsed. Although often it actually succeeded. If I shut everything down after the failure message and restart everything, I often find both pairs of goggles correctly connected to the Mavic
- But more problematic, when there are two pairs of goggles connected with one remote controller to the Mavic, the flight records are not created anymore. Is that a limitation of having two pairs of goggles? If so will that limitation stay if I use a second remote controller?
... Or is it that I have a problem with the second pair of goggles?
Thanks
Bruno
2017-12-8
Use props
rolling56
Second Officer
Flight distance : 138310 ft
United States

It's possible as messed up as DJI Go 4 app is at times. First i have read here about this happening but i am fairly new.
2017-12-8
Use props
Bruno Paillard
lvl.1
Canada

This behavior is systematic. But linking just one pair of goggles with the Mavic and remote works well.
2017-12-8
Use props
DJI Thor
Administrator
Flight distance : 13602 ft

Hi Bruno, when you fly the drone with Goggles, the flight record will be generated inside the Goggles, and can not be synced and visible in your DJI GO 4 record list.
So, do you mean when you have the record restored on the phone when you fly with one set of Goggles but with 2, there is no record? Or am I misunderstood?
2017-12-8
Use props
Bruno Paillard
lvl.1
Canada

Hi DJI Thor

Yes, that is exactly right. When I fly with one set of goggles I have the record show up on the phone, but when I fly with two sets of goggles, the flight record does not show up on the phone.
If the flight record cannot be shown on the phone with two pairs of goggles, Can I upload it from the goggles (via DJI Assistant 2) so it would be visible in my flight records?
If so, how do I do that?
Thanks
2017-12-9
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules