Screen view is not stable
443 5 2017-12-8
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
fansa6012e67
lvl.1
Philippines

This is my first flight of the Phantom 4 standard at night. And sometimes the aircraft will disconnext to my rc even if its just a meters away and 60 heights and the camera view is not stable. I think it is a bug issues in the update? My p4 is updated. Can i downgrade it? Please help! I can’t take videos properly
2017-12-8
Use props
fansa6012e67
lvl.1
Philippines

I cant post the video -.- but it is just a record where the camera screen is not stable
2017-12-8
Use props
ALABAMA
First Officer
Flight distance : 10442687 ft
United States

Asks the mods for the beta.  Maybe that will help.
2017-12-8
Use props
Aardvark
First Officer
Flight distance : 384432 ft
  • >>>
United Kingdom

fansa6012e67 Posted at 2017-12-8 09:31
I cant post the video -.- but it is just a record where the camera screen is not stable

You have updated the RC as well haven't you ?

If the RC is not updated to V1.9.3 the display will not be good.

Edit:- Given the current potential failing of DJI Go 4 V4.1.18 this post may help you:-

https://forum.dji.com/forum.php? ... &fromuid=154551
2017-12-8
Use props
fansa6012e67
lvl.1
Philippines

Aircraft and rc is already updated. Its just that when i fly at nightand watch a fireworks display. The camera is not stable like it will sometimes disconnect the aircraft even if its just a meters away and the camera is not stable (it views like a tv that has low signal)
2017-12-8
Use props
DJI Thor
Administrator
Flight distance : 13602 ft

Hi sir, may I know the mobile device you are using? For the transmission issue, please try to reinstall the app, and check if the transmission signal bar is blinking or empty, also, please take a look at the Image Transmission Settings (the HD icon on the top right of the camera view), is it green or red of the noise at current channel? If it is red, please choose a stable channel to avoid the interference. Then please try to switch the phone to Airplane Mode for testing. Besides, had you tried another phone to test this problem? Please try another mobile device if it is possible.
For the disconnect, please check if it is the app disconnect or drone disconnect. It would be nice if you can upload the video you mentioned in 2# to Dropbox so I can check the details about it. Thank you.
2017-12-9
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules