How to refresh radiocontrol Phantom 4 Advanced firmware
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
djiuser_kPsvpXH
New
Italy

At this moment sometimes come out the writing  "latest firmware Abnormal", also from when I updated the RC continues to beep, if I reset the RC after a few accents back to do BEEP. How can I send the old firmware or send the new one again (on dji go 4 I can not do it) and with dji assistant 2 it  does not recognize the RC (but they told me it is normal that it does  not recognize it for the Phantom 4 advanced).
Thank you.

2017-12-8
Use props
Cetacean
Captain
Flight distance : 2528264 ft
  • >>>
United States

Aloha djiuser_kP,

What version of DJI Assistant 2 are you using?  Sorry about the language issue here.  Maybe if you post in Italian and English, we can try to help you better.  (We have different translation software available to try to figure out your problem.)

Hope this helps!

Aloha and Drone On!
2017-12-8
Use props
DJI Thor
Administrator
Flight distance : 13602 ft

Hi there, please connect the RC and app, launch DJI GO 4 app, then press and hold the upper right icon for about 9 seconds on the first page of the app (don't enter device), then the firmware will be loaded. See if it helps.
2017-12-9
Use props
djiuser_kPsvpXH
New
Italy

Thank you,
The dji support told me via chat that it is not possible to load the RC firmware of Phantom Advanced with the Dji assistent 2 app
X Thor:
There is a video showing how to do it?
I do not understand well, connecting only the RC (with aircraft on) if I hold push the button but nothing happens (maybe I did not understand which button).
Do I have to connect both the RC and the aircraft with the smartphone via USB cable?
Thanks so much!
2017-12-10
Use props
djiuser_kPsvpXH
New
Italy

DJI Thor  can you reply?
Thank you
2017-12-12
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now