Problem with Unlocking Plans
2792 16 2017-12-8
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
knowideawhatimd
lvl.1
United States

Anyone else having problems with Unlocking Plans tonight?  Both of the verification methods fail.  The Credit Card input doesn't allow text to be entered.  The cellphone SMS messages just says "verification failed".

Was just trying to get things sorted for this weekend... anyone else having issues?

Thanks,
G
2017-12-8
Use props
rolling56
First Officer
Flight distance : 138310 ft
United States

Is this what you mean?
2017-12-8
Use props
knowideawhatimd
lvl.1
United States

Yeah. I can’t get the fly safe unlock process to work off the DJI site.

The SMS verification is failing.
2017-12-8
Use props
knowideawhatimd
lvl.1
United States

The SMS verification shown here is failing.  Even if I enter the 6 digit code within seconds of receiving it, the process fails.  When I attempt to use the Credit Card verification - it simply doesn't allow any input into the Credit Card number field.  This is all from: https://www.dji.com/flysafe/self-unlock

Thanks.

2017-12-8
Use props
DJI Thor
Administrator
Flight distance : 13602 ft

knowideawhatimd Posted at 2017-12-8 19:25
The SMS verification shown here is failing.  Even if I enter the 6 digit code within seconds of receiving it, the process fails.  When I attempt to use the Credit Card verification - it simply doesn't allow any input into the Credit Card number field.  This is all from: https://www.dji.com/flysafe/self-unlock

[view_image]

Hi sir, for the unlock issue, please kindly contact flysafe@dji.com for a further help, thank you so much.
2017-12-9
Use props
Oliver Kocher
New

Switzerland

DJI Thor Posted at 2017-12-9 00:29
Hi sir, for the unlock issue, please kindly contact  for a further help, thank you so much.

What can we do? I wanna fly tomorrow....same problem!!!
2017-12-9
Use props
knowideawhatimd
lvl.1
United States

I sent an email... i guess we just wait to see if we will be able to fly this weekend.
2017-12-9
Use props
fans15bc20e2
lvl.4
Flight distance : 30928 ft
United States

Are you using the DJI GO4 app to schedule the NFZ unlock or going directly to the website on a computer or phone?  I couldn’t schedule a unlocking going thru the app but I was able to schedule it by going directly to the website.
2017-12-9
Use props
knowideawhatimd
lvl.1
United States

fans15bc20e2 Posted at 2017-12-9 07:36
Are you using the DJI GO4 app to schedule the NFZ unlock or going directly to the website on a computer or phone?  I couldn’t schedule a unlocking going thru the app but I was able to schedule it by going directly to the website.

I was using the website with the SMS verification.  Was that working for you?
2017-12-9
Use props
knowideawhatimd
lvl.1
United States

Also - this was working for me last weekend... so it's a relatively new issue.
2017-12-9
Use props
fans15bc20e2
lvl.4
Flight distance : 30928 ft
United States

knowideawhatimd Posted at 2017-12-9 07:48
I was using the website with the SMS verification.  Was that working for you?

That’s correct. I wasn’t able to schedule anything going thru the app but I was able to schedule it thru the website using sms.  I’ve never had a problem before scheduling an unlock using the app until now.
2017-12-9
Use props
Zwoli
lvl.1
United States

fans15bc20e2 Posted at 2017-12-9 07:58
That’s correct. I wasn’t able to schedule anything going thru the app but I was able to schedule it thru the website using sms.  I’ve never had a problem before scheduling an unlock using the app until now.

Having the same issue, just bought the Mavic and cannot even try it out inside.  What a joke.
2017-12-9
Use props
Zwoli
lvl.1
United States

Zwoli Posted at 2017-12-9 09:02
Having the same issue, just bought the Mavic and cannot even try it out inside.  What a joke.

CC wont let me enter any digits, SMS code always says invalid.
Tried internet explorer, chrome, in-app.
US Chat Support is only available from 7A-5P on weekdays in the US haha cause nobody flies during the weekend.
What a mess I got myself into by buying this piece.
2017-12-9
Use props
djiuser_0LsoLzA
New
United States

I AM HAVING THE SAME PROBLEM AND I SENT OUT AN EMAIL TO SUPPORT THEY JUST SAID THEY WILL REVIEW THE PROBLEM AND THEN THEY WILL GET BACK TO ME. I TRIED BOTH THROUGH APP AND WEBSITE
2017-12-9
Use props
RobbGor
lvl.1
United States

Having exactly the same issue, was previously able to unlock, cant use sms, cant use alternative verification...
2017-12-9
Use props
knowideawhatimd
lvl.1
United States

Mine just went through! Looks like they resolved whatever was broken.
2017-12-9
Use props
DJI Thor
Administrator
Flight distance : 13602 ft

Oliver Kocher Posted at 2017-12-9 03:31
What can we do? I wanna fly tomorrow....same problem!!!

Hi sir, is the issue resolved? Have you contacted the flysafe team and got a reply from them? If you haven't, please kindly provide me with your ticket number so I can help to check. Thank you.
2017-12-11
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules