Strong Wireless Interference
2400 14 2017-12-8
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
Reywatshan
lvl.1
Philippines

What is the meaning of this? "Strong Wireless Interference. Please fly with caution"
Sorry i'm just newbie
2017-12-8
Use props
ALABAMA
First Officer
Flight distance : 10442687 ft
United States

Probably someone with wifi near where you are flying
2017-12-8
Use props
Aardvark
First Officer
Flight distance : 384432 ft
  • >>>
United Kingdom

I suspect that DJI Go4 V4.1.18 is generating these notifications too easily. If you are not seeing corruption in video feed or control signal then all should be OK.
2017-12-8
Use props
obiwanjacobi
lvl.1

United States

I have the same problem. Its an issue with the firmware i believe. It never had any issues until i updated it
2017-12-8
Use props
Reywatshan
lvl.1
Philippines

Aardvark Posted at 2017-12-8 17:32
I suspect that DJI Go4 V4.1.18 is generating these notifications too easily. If you are not seeing corruption in video feed or control signal the all should be OK.

I always seen a Corrupting video feed. i cant record perfectly coz it will hang or what you you saw on a Televesion with low signal.
2017-12-8
Use props
Aardvark
First Officer
  • >>>
United Kingdom

Reywatshan Posted at 2017-12-8 17:39
I always seen a Corrupting video feed. i cant record perfectly coz it will hang or what you you saw on a Televesion with low signal.

Which display device are you using ?
2017-12-8
Use props
Aardvark
First Officer
  • >>>
United Kingdom

Reywatshan Posted at 2017-12-8 17:39

Remember that what is seen in the cached live video view, is not representative of what is recorded on the SD card on the aircraft.
2017-12-8
Use props
Reywatshan
lvl.1
Philippines

Aardvark Posted at 2017-12-8 17:45
Remember that what is seen in the cached live video view, is not representative of what is recorded on the SD card on the aircraft.

Ya. I checked my sd card and it works fine but the issue regarding of aircraft disconnected is not Good. Last night was so scary. My remote disconnected from the aircraft The light is Red and nothing displays.
2017-12-8
Use props
mic75
lvl.4
Flight distance : 3799423 ft
Australia

I'm getting it as well and for me it only started when I updated to iOS 4.1.18, I can show in my Air Data records that I haven't had this warning prior to the update.
2017-12-8
Use props
Aardvark
First Officer
  • >>>
United Kingdom

Reywatshan Posted at 2017-12-8 19:08
Ya. I checked my sd card and it works fine but the issue regarding of aircraft disconnected is not Good. Last night was so scary. My remote disconnected from the aircraft The light is Red and nothing displays.

Have you updated aircraft firmware recently, the RC needs to be updated as well, otherwise the connection is not good.

If not then you could try relinking the RC to the aircraft.

Or is there any possibility that one of the antennas may be damaged ?
2017-12-9
Use props
Rudders
lvl.4
Flight distance : 5203832 ft
Jersey

There does seem to be an issue with Go4 recently where this interference message pops up a lot. It might be a change in the sensitivity levels applied in the app update triggering too easily. A bit like the strong wind warnings I now see with my P4 that never came up previously and now appear with not much more than a F4 wind.
2017-12-9
Use props
Reywatshan
lvl.1
Philippines

Aardvark Posted at 2017-12-9 02:00
Have you updated aircraft firmware recently, the RC needs to be updated as well, otherwise the connection is not good.

If not then you could try relinking the RC to the aircraft.

Yes,both aircraft and rc are already updated. We can’t say that antennas are damage because i brought it last week only and this is just my 1st flight at night.
2017-12-9
Use props
DJI Susan
Administrator

Reywatshan Posted at 2017-12-9 07:43
Yes,both aircraft and rc are already updated. We can’t say that antennas are damage because i brought it last week only and this is just my 1st flight at night.

Hey there, the interference message might be popped up if you fly in the urban, no worries. As for the aircraft disconnected, please refer the below video and make sure the antenna placed well to check. Please keep us posted of the latest progress, thanks!

2017-12-11
Use props
Nebuchadnezzar
Core User of DJI
Flight distance : 3462946 ft
  • >>>
Spain

if you are near your car .. maybe you get the same message "Strong Wireless Interference"
2017-12-11
Use props
Punchbuggy
First Officer
Flight distance : 483166 ft
  • >>>
Australia

Aardvark Posted at 2017-12-8 17:32
I suspect that DJI Go4 V4.1.18 is generating these notifications too easily. If you are not seeing corruption in video feed or control signal the all should be OK.

Yes, you're on the pulse, A. It's GO 4 V4.1.18. It's like the high wind warnings which DJI introduced then fine-tuned out in the previous versions. Seriously, their software team are like watching "The Plank"...
(Those unaware of this art form may Youtube it).
2017-12-11
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules