587 1 2017-12-8
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
MAVICDLNM
lvl.4
Flight distance : 10696686 ft
  • >>>
Hong Kong

I am facing two flight records sync failure for devices I used for my Mavic and Spark.

The first one is the Epson BT300 I had been using since March 17, all flight record sync properly until the latest one.  That is the fourth time pair with Mavic Pro Platinum and flight record can't upload to DJI cloud service instead return with "sync failure" error.  I had already retry many times and my DJI Go in BT300 is android version 4.1.15.  Also I notice that particular flight record display my GPS location completely wrong as my flight take place in Hong Kong but from that record it show I fly in Germany!  Thats the reason I tried upload to DJI server for service to review my problem.

The second one is due to the latest ISO11 and GO 4 app crash issue.  I was suggested to update my iPhone X and reinstall the DJI GO 4 app.  So after all that I tried to sync back all my flight records to my iPhone X.  But I have tried many times and hours no luck!  All it stop most of time at 93% and return "sync failure please retry again".  My iPhone X is the latest ISO11.2 and DJI GO 4 at 4.1.18.

Can anyone suggest a better way and tips for flight record sync.  DJI surely do a bad job in this important area, because all trouble shooting based on this flight record.

2017-12-8
Use props
CamiloMty
lvl.2
Flight distance : 2117995 ft
Mexico

same situation for me since 1 year ago maybe. very frustrati
2017-12-9
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules