Please select Into the mobile phone version | Continue to access the computer ver.
upload video test
371 8 2017-12-8
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
jonboy1983
lvl.4
Flight distance : 528097 ft
United Kingdom

apologies for the viddeo just tedsting how to share it.

2017-12-8
Use props
Hellsgate
Captain
Flight distance : 1991555 ft
Australia

Very nice job well done i see the row boat had to stop and wait for you to catch up
2017-12-9
Use props
jonboy1983
lvl.4
United Kingdom

Haha think they were out of breath, now need to work on getting some editing software and colour correcting, still looks flat to me.
2017-12-9
Use props
DJI Thor
Administrator
Flight distance : 13602 ft

Hey Jon, then the test is absolutely successful. Thank you for sharing the beautiful scenery and you got a nice flying. Excellent!
2017-12-9
Use props
Cetacean
Captain
Flight distance : 2528264 ft
  • >>>
United States

jonboy1983 Posted at 2017-12-9 00:33
Haha think they were out of breath, now need to work on getting some editing software and colour correcting, still looks flat to me.

Aloha jonboy,

Ditto on the comments of the others - great start!  Remember that slow rotations are best so the viewer can see what you are trying to show easier.  Fast rotations make us go cross-eyed.

The scullers were probably turning around to avoid the damaging rocks in the middle of the river.  It is probably sprint training where they turn around and go the other way.  This means that if you contact the captain or coach you could get permission to get better footage and share it with them.

Meanwhile, we would like to be in your loop as you develop your technique.  You have a great opportunity.  There is plenty of experienced information in us guys if you show your work to us.

Aloha and Drone On!
2017-12-9
Use props
jonboy1983
lvl.4
United Kingdom

Thank you, yes I am currently looking into desensitising the controls slightly as find them very responsive, but maybe that’s just me.

Also looking into which software for editing not sure if I’ll have the patience for fine editing tho lol
2017-12-9
Use props
Hellsgate
Captain
Flight distance : 1991555 ft
Australia

With the editing software you will find that it comes down to personal choice and available funds.
If you ask here you will be given many options that people use to edit videos. Personally i found it best to start with one of the many available free programs then work your way up to a more professional setup
2017-12-9
Use props
jonboy1983
lvl.4
United Kingdom

Thanks I was looking at adobe premiere but don’t think I’ll use it enough to justify 20 quid a month....
2017-12-9
Use props
jonboy1983
lvl.4
United Kingdom

first attempt at touching up colour
2017-12-10
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules