Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
Bashy
First Officer
Flight distance : 2354357 ft
  • >>>
United Kingdom

Hi folks

Noticed this judder coming from the black arms, I've tried two new black props and still the same, flies fine, I just happend to notice it.....It does it at a certain revloution, power up or down, its hard to see reall in the video, try at 1080, i didnt want to get too close.

It flies great, like i said, i just happened to notice it when lightly throttleing it up, you can hear it more than you can see it but im sure its
out of character, does a motor need balancing? i did a IMU clabration before i didnt the video just in case but still the same....

2017-12-9
Use props
Hellsgate
lvl.4
Flight distance : 1991555 ft
Australia

Have you tried running the motors without the props ?
2017-12-9
Use props
Bashy
First Officer
  • >>>
United Kingdom

Yes, they were smooth as a baby's butt

So im not seeing/haring things then
2017-12-9
Use props
AlanHd
Second Officer
Flight distance : 797365 ft
United Kingdom

Have you checked the motor screws to make sure they are secure.
2017-12-9
Use props
Peterx
Second Officer
Flight distance : 1499708 ft
Germany

I´d see on video that the rear LEDs are blinking red. That´s not normal for a regular take off. Did you mention to any message on the Go App? May be anything is going wrong inside the bird.
2017-12-9
Use props
Bashy
First Officer
  • >>>
United Kingdom

I wasnt setup for take off, i removed my device so i could record the video so there was probably many errors but not relating to the judder
2017-12-9
Use props
BagoDJIoperator
lvl.4
Flight distance : 1077608 ft
United States

Souds like you getting some errors somewhere, it should be red you should have green lights. Maybe try resetting the firmware and hopefully that will work. Check your props and do some other tests.
2017-12-9
Use props
Aardvark
Second Officer
Flight distance : 384432 ft
  • >>>
United Kingdom

Flashing red is an indication of low battery charge (page 16 in manual). I suspect you're just seeing some vibration against the table or decking with updraft being created. It is not a normal situation to be sitting on the ground with the motor speed changing like that. A puff of wind or a wrong bounce on landing gear might just cause it to tip over, and that could cause some damage.

Take off as quickly as possible, and shut down motors immediately after landing is safest procedure.
2017-12-9
Use props
Bashy
First Officer
  • >>>
United Kingdom

Aardvark Posted at 2017-12-9 05:54
Flashing red is an indication of low battery charge (page 16 in manual). I suspect you're just seeing some vibration against the table or decking with updraft being created. It is not a normal situation to be sitting on the ground with the motor speed changing like that. A puff of wind or a wrong bounce on landing gear might just cause it to tip over, and that could cause some damage.

Take off as quickly as possible, and shut down motors immediately after landing is safest procedure.

HI, its not something i normally do, i was just finishing off a battery to give it a deep charge and thats when i noticed this juddering
2017-12-9
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules