Please select Into the mobile phone version | Continue to access the computer ver.
First Hyperlapse Flight
1488 13 2017-12-9
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
Pareja IV
Second Officer
Flight distance : 1084961 ft
Spain

Today I've done my first Hyperlapse attempt with the P4. It was windy. I used Litchi waypoints flight mode, with a cruising speed of 1 km/h. I`d like to have a  flux capacitor in my P4 to take more shots and make a longer videos, and the possibility of shorter shooting intervals in RAW mode (the minimun is 10 sec, so I shot in JEPG with a 2 sec. interval). This is the resulting video footage. I hope you like it.

2017-12-9
Use props
AlanHd
Captain
Flight distance : 797365 ft
United Kingdom

Very nice, I like it.
2017-12-9
Use props
Nebuchadnezzar
Captain
Flight distance : 3428747 ft
Spain

Awesome video !!
2017-12-9
Use props
chandavi
lvl.4
Flight distance : 252290 ft
United States

That is way cool
2017-12-9
Use props
ALABAMA
Captain
Flight distance : 10442687 ft
United States

Very interesting! How long was the entire flight?
2017-12-9
Use props
Pareja IV
Second Officer
Spain

ALABAMA Posted at 2017-12-9 16:20
Very interesting! How long was the entire flight?

21 minutes. It landed with a 15% battery power left. It was windy and my batteries are a year and a half old.
2017-12-9
Use props
Genghis9
Captain
Flight distance : 961 ft
United States

Cool effect...nice work
2017-12-10
Use props
Dockater
First Officer
Flight distance : 139649 ft
Germany

Very interesting, I personally find the waves rather unsettling, but where a less random sequence is, like the clouds the effect is amazing. I have put this on my list of things to try out. Great stuff, thanks.
2017-12-10
Use props
Humadrone
lvl.3
Flight distance : 1049304 ft

Spain

I think with litchi you can make pics on raw with shorter intervals, other way to do it is config it on jpg and them change to raw, I did it on previous versions of dji go...
2017-12-10
Use props
Cetacean
Captain
Flight distance : 2528264 ft
  • >>>
United States

Aloha Pareja,

Nice job, inspiring.

Aloha and Drone On!
2017-12-10
Use props
fans417abfbd
Second Officer
Flight distance : 434593 ft
Thailand

Very good and something I would like to try. Towards the end of the video it becomes a bit unsteady. This isn’t a criticism as such but just wondering why and how to overcome for future reference
2017-12-10
Use props
Pareja IV
Second Officer
Spain

fans417abfbd Posted at 2017-12-10 01:58
Very good and something I would like to try. Towards the end of the video it becomes a bit unsteady. This isn’t a criticism as such but just wondering why and how to overcome for future reference

It was windy, with some gusts, and I have a lot of problems with the flight stability since the last update. Now it flies better with the beta .0600, but not perfectly stable. The video has some postproduction stabilization, so the problem is more clear in the original one. I do not like the image quality and sharpness (I didn't reset the camera nor change the auto settings before the flight,  to save battery, and the drone was in continuous movement). Next time I will try the same waypoint, but filming at 4K and speeding up the resulting footage in postpro. I'm learning with every test, that is the spirit. Thank you for the feed back.
2017-12-10
Use props
fans417abfbd
Second Officer
Flight distance : 434593 ft
Thailand

Pareja IV Posted at 2017-12-10 04:28
It was windy, with some gusts, and I have a lot of problems with the flight stability since the last update. Now it flies better with the beta .0600, but not perfectly stable. The video has some postproduction stabilization, so the problem is more clear in the original one. I do not like the image quality and sharpness (I didn't reset the camera nor change the auto settings before the flight,  to save battery, and the drone was in continuous movement). Next time I will try the same waypoint, but filming at 4K and speeding up the resulting footage in postpro. I'm learning with every test, that is the spirit. Thank you for the feed back.

Thanks for that. I did wonder about the wind etc. It can be frustrating after shooting a full battery worth to find out it hasn’t come out as you would hope but it’s all about learning and improving by experience. There’s always a lot of things to bare in mind and we just keep trying until we get the results we want :-)
2017-12-10
Use props
Montfrooij
Captain
Flight distance : 2560453 ft
  • >>>
Netherlands

Very nice work!
2017-12-10
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now