Please select Into the mobile phone version | Continue to access the computer ver.
How to watch video from first flight.
3323 7 2017-12-9
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
djiuser_Jszp1yO
lvl.1
United States

I just had my first flight. Is there an easy way to watch the video on my phone or do I need to get it off the drone using the SD card/ USB?
Also what causes the drone to drift away and not stay in place. I had that happen and found out after the firmware was not up to date. Would there be any other reasons? Do I need to calibrate the compass everytime I fly if its in a new location?

2017-12-9
Use props
Nebuchadnezzar
Captain
Flight distance : 3428747 ft
Spain

I prefer tranfer files from SD to pc ... to manage it easy (big files ) I use sony vegas 14 pro 64 bits for windows. Calibration needed in new locations , anyway the app will tell you if you need calibrate the drone
2017-12-9
Use props
Nebuchadnezzar
Captain
Spain

Welcome home
2017-12-9
Use props
Nebuchadnezzar
Captain
Spain

2017-12-9
Use props
Kneepuck
Captain
Flight distance : 275105 ft
United States

The video stored on your device is low resolution.  The sd card in the Phantom is high resolution.  You may have been in Atti mode.  Check the switch on your controller.  If you have not done so, you should read the flight manual for your aircraft.
2017-12-9
Use props
ALABAMA
Captain
Flight distance : 10442687 ft
United States

You should hardly ever have to calibrate the compass. If you get a warning, just move a few feet in another direction.
2017-12-9
Use props
Geebax
Captain
Australia

ALABAMA Posted at 2017-12-9 15:31
You should hardly ever have to calibrate the compass. If you get a warning, just move a few feet in another direction.

And be aware of where you launch the aircraft from. Preferably plain grass or gravel. Never from concrete or the roof of a car, or a metal table.
2017-12-9
Use props
sSkyPilot
First Officer
Flight distance : 311089 ft
United States

Hey... Congratulations on the first flight.... Mine was very cool... After you shut down your AC and turn off the RC, keep your phone or device on. You have cashed video data there that you can view and distribute. I have the same video on my SD card, archived and ready to D/L and save on HD or flash. Then edit and render later, maybe weeks later. cheers
2017-12-9
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules