forward sensor calibration error
1355 6 2017-12-9
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
bumbler
lvl.1
Flight distance : 18770 ft
United States

Hi, new to drones. After a crash I am not able to calibrate the forward sensors on the Mavic. I hit the calibrate button, it asks to cancel or ok, hit ok and it just goes back to the original screen. Any thoughts?
2017-12-9
Use props
BASE509
lvl.2
Flight distance : 2503 ft
United States

No crash but I had this warning tonight for no reason and isn’t going away.  Huh?
2017-12-9
Use props
DJI Diana
Administrator
Flight distance : 2408 ft

Hi Bumbler, are you trying to calibrate it via DJI Assistant 2? Here is a video for your reference. Please try to calibrate it again, if it persists, please provide a short video about this issue for better assistance.
2017-12-12
Use props
IppoDron
lvl.2
Flight distance : 45837 ft
Italy

When I had to recalibrate my MP I had to lower the resolution of the screen: at the normal resolution of an old 27” iMac (3200xSOMETHING) the MP wasn’t able to identify the calibration pattern.
2017-12-12
Use props
A CW
Captain
Flight distance : 13864580 ft
  • >>>
United Kingdom

It’s also important to note that the USB cable must be connected to the Mac and the Mavic BEFORE you turn on the Mavic.
2017-12-12
Use props
bumbler
lvl.1
Flight distance : 18770 ft
United States

DJI Diana Posted at 2017-12-12 02:52
Hi Bumbler, are you trying to calibrate it via DJI Assistant 2? Here is a video for your reference. Please try to calibrate it again, if it persists, please provide a short video about this issue for better assistance.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mYSqz7R5zwI&list=PL8-vxWY64sBNqoF71lWL0ZCztUE9JaFK8&index=4

No, I am getting a warning from the go app and on my phone that says there is a a forward sensing calibration error. When I hit the button to calibrate, as I have done in the past, it goes back to the previous screen without giving me a opportunity to recalibrate. The forward sensing system seems to work, so I am stupefied as to what might be wrong,
2017-12-12
Use props
DJI Diana
Administrator
Flight distance : 2408 ft

bumbler Posted at 2017-12-12 10:40
No, I am getting a warning from the go app and on my phone that says there is a a forward sensing calibration error. When I hit the button to calibrate, as I have done in the past, it goes back to the previous screen without giving me a opportunity to recalibrate. The forward sensing system seems to work, so I am stupefied as to what might be wrong,

Anyway, I would recommend you follow the video I provided to calibrate it first. If this warning pops out again, please provide me some screenshots of it.
2017-12-13
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules