Callibrate IMU/ Aircraft Disconnected Problem
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
REarabino
New
Flight distance : 13 ft
United States

I have a Phantom 3 advanced drone that we got on christmas a few years back and it was working fine. Then, it sat around for a few months with no use until now. I just updated my drone from 1.8.0 to 1.9.3, and how the drone will connect and the image shows up on the phone, the only problem there is I need to calibrate the IMU. The IMU calibration is simple enough, but whenever I start the calibration, the remote will disconnect just for a second and come back on about every 15-30 seconds. I have checked the channels and they are all weak. I am connecting to the satellites, but the remote connection just flickers and disconnects. I don't know if this is a problem with the antenna on my remote, or the link between the drone and the remote, or what, but I need some help. Everything starts normally, The remote is green, the drone is green, the app works well, but as soon as a go into the camera, it starts to disconnect and reconnect constantly. Please help and I'm open to any and all suggestion. Thanks.

2017-12-10
Use props
Nebuchadnezzar
First Officer
Flight distance : 3440476 ft
Spain

lot of people getting problems after last firmware updates ...
2017-12-10
Use props
edifier
lvl.2

United Kingdom

that's one of the reasons i will never update mine
what the hell are DJI playing at releasing F/W without testing it
2017-12-10
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules