wireless image transmission skips frames
1702 25 2017-12-10
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
fans2b56e667
lvl.1
Flight distance : 606152 ft
Chile

Any idea why it looks like this? the transmission is not fluid (but then on the computer it looks perfect), I tried with another control and nothing, with iPad and iPhone but it's still the same ... it's as if the Shutter was at 15 or less ... but it's in 1/160 ... I deactivated Video Cache, I tested the signals automatic and custom in all the bands and nothing ... the decoding hardware activated and deactivated, updated drone, camera, control and batteries did not work either... it is possible that a bad cable connection is causing it? appears at times "STRONG WIRELESS INTERFERENCE" I would appreciate your help. Check the Video with my ph4 and my inspire 1 pro using the same cable, iPad, in the same place::  
2017-12-10
Use props
DJI Mindy
Administrator
Flight distance : 7 ft
  • >>>

Hello, Sir, thanks for the feedback, just to verify, did you try other place like outside? Will the image transmission have the same problem?
Besides, what channel did you select? Auto or Manual?
2017-12-11
Use props
fans2b56e667
lvl.1
Chile

DJI Mindy Posted at 2017-12-11 03:47
Hello, Sir, thanks for the feedback, just to verify, did you try other place like outside? Will the image transmission have the same problem?

yes, outside have the same problem, and I try in Manual all the channels and Auto, but nothing...
2017-12-11
Use props
Donnie *
Second Officer
Flight distance : 3636782 ft
United States

fans2b56e667 Posted at 2017-12-11 05:17
yes, outside have the same problem, and I try in Manual all the channels and Auto, but nothing...

You need a better Go app device that can handle the frame rate on the New Inspires.  Try to get and Apple I pad Pro or something with a super fast processor an A9 or A10 on the apples are the best .

I use and I pad pro and have no issues ,  read my tips as well but Image is almost always the fault of the Go app dfdevice.

donnie

*** I do NOT work for apple !!
Video Transmission issues with X3 or X5 ? Try These Suggestions !
2017-12-11
Use props
fans2b56e667
lvl.1
Chile

Donnie * Posted at 2017-12-11 05:44
You need a better Go app device that can handle the frame rate on the New Inspires.  Try to get and Apple I pad Pro or something with a super fast processor an A9 or A10 on the apples are the best .

I use and I pad pro and have no issues ,  read my tips as well but Image is almost always the fault of the Go app dfdevice.

I tried with iPhone 6, iPhone 5s, iPad Air, and nothing bro.... X5 camera..
2017-12-11
Use props
Mark Guille
lvl.4
Flight distance : 2031818 ft
Jersey

He does you know.
2017-12-11
Use props
Donnie *
Second Officer
United States

LOL, you are funny one Mark , you need to keep it on the down low , Your check will be arriving soon .

SHHHH

donnie
2017-12-12
Use props
LIVNXXL
lvl.4
Flight distance : 1806125 ft
  • >>>
Jamaica

Donnie * Posted at 2017-12-11 05:44
You need a better Go app device that can handle the frame rate on the New Inspires.  Try to get and Apple I pad Pro or something with a super fast processor an A9 or A10 on the apples are the best .

would I be correct in saying it is the GOAPP but not the GO4 that is the problem?
2017-12-12
Use props
LIVNXXL
lvl.4
Flight distance : 1806125 ft
  • >>>
Jamaica

fans2b56e667 Posted at 2017-12-11 07:08
I tried with iPhone 6, iPhone 5s, iPad Air, and nothing bro.... X5 camera..

All the devices you tried it on are the older processors. Donnie is saying you need the A9 or A10
2017-12-12
Use props
Donnie *
Second Officer
United States

LIVNXXL Posted at 2017-12-12 09:03
All the devices you tried it on are the older processors. Donnie is saying you need the A9 or A10

Either one will work  I personally have an I pad Pro ( standard size )  ( with GPS and Cell, do not need to get the cell activated ) with the A9 processor  and it works perfect.

Also I want to give you my tips page with other ideas as well.  95% of the time a broken image is the fault of the go app device , and almost a certainty if using a older go app device .
I have seen. this many many times

Video Transmission issues with X3 or X5 ? Try These Suggestions !

good luck

2017-12-13
Use props
fans2b56e667
lvl.1
Chile

Donnie * Posted at 2017-12-13 05:33
Either one will work  I personally have an I pad Pro ( standard size )  ( with GPS and Cell, do not need to get the cell activated ) with the A9 processor  and it works perfect.

Also I want to give you my tips page with other ideas as well.  95% of the time a broken image is the fault of the go app device , and almost a certainty if using a older go app device .

Thanks bro...
2017-12-14
Use props
DJI Mindy
Administrator
  • >>>

fans2b56e667 Posted at 2017-12-11 05:17

Hi Sir, sorry for the late response, if the problem persists after trying a mobile device with fast processor, please send in the drone for diagnosis, it could be the issue of Air End inside the aircraft.
We apologize for the inconvenience caused.
2017-12-15
Use props
mixchief
lvl.4
Flight distance : 182057 ft
  • >>>
United States

My iPad Air 2 works perfectly however iPhone 6 is aughful, can't use it at all, flickers, black screen green screen scan, the works. I hate to think of the expense but I might have to go to either a new phone or replace the iPad with a CS or Epson BT300 glasses since there seems to be a hack to load Litchi on them
2017-12-16
Use props
Mark Guille
lvl.4
Jersey

mixchief Posted at 2017-12-16 22:45
My iPad Air 2 works perfectly however iPhone 6 is aughful, can't use it at all, flickers, black screen green screen scan, the works. I hate to think of the expense but I might have to go to either a new phone or replace the iPad with a CS or Epson BT300 glasses since there seems to be a hack to load Litchi on them

Have you tried the BT300? I like the idea but don't want to fork out that sort of money if they're not up to the task.

Mark G.
2017-12-17
Use props
mixchief
lvl.4
Flight distance : 182057 ft
  • >>>
United States

Mark Guille Posted at 2017-12-17 02:02
Have you tried the BT300? I like the idea but don't want to fork out that sort of money if they're not up to the task.

Mark G.

I feel the same way Mark, concept is great, but I fdo wonder if it'll get confusing to the brain if not the eye. Haven't tried, did attempt the DJI goggles but wouldn't stay on my head, it was so bad I refused to liftoff with them on, going to try fatsharks for grins and giggles ig I can get some used real cheap.
2017-12-20
Use props
Mark Guille
lvl.4
Jersey

mixchief Posted at 2017-12-20 09:13
I feel the same way Mark, concept is great, but I fdo wonder if it'll get confusing to the brain if not the eye. Haven't tried, did attempt the DJI goggles but wouldn't stay on my head, it was so bad I refused to liftoff with them on, going to try fatsharks for grins and giggles ig I can get some used real cheap.

I like the idea of being able to see the AC at the same time as the live feed but just not sure how good the view would be on a bright day. Like you say, great concept.

Mark G.
2017-12-20
Use props
Dalib29
lvl.1
Flight distance : 598724 ft
U.S. Virgin Islands

good day everyone-

first post..
i fly my i1, p3 pro, i2 with the Fat Shark dominator V3 and ipad mini4, it is enjoyable. its very good on sunny days. the dji goggles seem too "clunky" for my taste. i have read the BT300 works wells with these AC and i am thinking about getting a pair. i also like the concept of viewing the AC along with the live feed at the same time.

Dion A
2017-12-21
Use props
fansb8e7e5a8
lvl.2
Flight distance : 22451 ft
  • >>>
United States

DJI Mindy Posted at 2017-12-11 03:47

Mindy , i noticed your help or suggestions re wireless interference issue, my issue the same, even changed I Pads. But you brought up. Auto or manual on channels. I did check one of the times on manual and it showed all channels poor with one. Channel 20 good. But still getting warning.  Thx Greg
2018-1-6
Use props
castormalin
lvl.4
Flight distance : 638911 ft
France

Hi guys,
I have the same problem, but with a Crystalsky. With my Iphone 7+, the Inspire is working fine.
If you have time, can you look here and exchange some ideas ?
https://forum.dji.com/forum.php? ... 27902&fromuid=55491
I'd like to downgrade the Inspire 1 pro for a test, to V1.08.
Is it possible ?

2018-1-6
Use props
DTK
lvl.4
Flight distance : 1943159 ft
United States

What is your present FW version? No going back if you are on v1. 11. That was in the release note when you did your upgrade.
2018-1-6
Use props
castormalin
lvl.4
Flight distance : 638911 ft
France

I am on V1.11...
Question : why it is possible to downgrade the RC to 1.6 thru the appli, but not the AC  ???
Since the RC at 1.6 is not able to connect to the AC at 1.11 (I tried)
It's stupid
2018-1-6
Use props
DJI Mindy
Administrator
  • >>>

fansb8e7e5a8 Posted at 2018-1-6 09:38
Mindy , i noticed your help or suggestions re wireless interference issue, my issue the same, even changed I Pads. But you brought up. Auto or manual on channels. I did check one of the times on manual and it showed all channels poor with one. Channel 20 good. But still getting warning.  Thx Greg

Greg, may I know the model of your drone? Does the error occur in every place? Have you tried to to reinstall the DJI Go APP?
2018-1-9
Use props
Gregs77
lvl.2
  • >>>
United States

DJI Mindy Posted at 2018-1-9 04:21
Greg, may I know the model of your drone? Does the error occur in every place? Have you tried to to reinstall the DJI Go APP?

Mindy, sorry on the delay, had my father in hospital.Good news , interference problem gone, but had minor crash and gimbal locked up. So waiting tillDji opens tomorrow to swap out another one. To answer your question i have the mavic platinum pro. one thing i did do was shut off my wifi calling under setting when i fly now.
2018-1-29
Use props
DJI Mindy
Administrator
  • >>>

Gregs77 Posted at 2018-1-29 00:40
Mindy, sorry on the delay, had my father in hospital.Good news , interference problem gone, but had minor crash and gimbal locked up. So waiting tillDji opens tomorrow to swap out another one. To answer your question i have the mavic platinum pro. one thing i did do was shut off my wifi calling under setting when i fly now.

Gregs, sorry to know your father was in hospital, hope everything goes well.
Please send in the drone at your earliest convenience and the repair team will take care of it for you, please keep me updated if you need any assistance.
2018-1-29
Use props
Gregs77
lvl.2
  • >>>
United States

DJI Mindy Posted at 2018-1-29 01:07
Gregs, sorry to know your father was in hospital, hope everything goes well.
Please send in the drone at your earliest convenience and the repair team will take care of it for you, please keep me updated if you need any assistance.

yes thank you dad is alot better, and im just waiting for tomorrow am to call service.  thx again  Greg
2018-1-29
Use props
DJI Mindy
Administrator
  • >>>

Gregs77 Posted at 2018-1-29 01:22
yes thank you dad is alot better, and im just waiting for tomorrow am to call service.  thx again  Greg

No problem, please post the case number here if you need any further assistance. We are always here to help.
2018-2-3
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules