Please select Into the mobile phone version | Continue to access the computer ver.
Spark lag ce
703 4 2017-12-11
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
cicciopilota
Second Officer
Flight distance : 36624 ft
  • >>>
Italy

hi dji Engineer  big suggestion spark is a Great drone but with tris lag is unasble in Europe follow a big suggestion use sakè trasmission of mavic you Will sell milione in Italy and rest of EuropeThe area alot of used spark on sell due tris issue come on fix tris problem and you Will no enough ha hands to count money, otherwise reputation is not good remebmber karma, onestly of some one ask me you Will buy a spark my answer actualy is no ,my post is only a consideration and i know a lot of people agree with me bye
2017-12-11
Use props
Locationscout_B
Captain
Flight distance : 62201 ft
Germany

At least it makes good selfies? Please describe your problem more in detail? In what kind of environment did you test your spark? Which Version of App? 4.15? Iphone? Android?
2017-12-11
Use props
cicciopilota
Second Officer
  • >>>
Italy

o selfie

iPhone last app dji go when start Flight After 30 mt with rc  picture on iPhone go with lag and After 50 mt weak signal video i read is due Wi-Fi in Europe but as declare on spec sholud be arrive at 500 my without issue, i reead a Nouan of artiche forum where people is not happy and a lot of has out their in fcc mode forbidden in Europe, but Also in fcc a lot of lag, other use otg cable but no success, honestly wifi is to Traffic better mavic sistem oscur synch
Thath is all

The selfie was Made from my mavic
2017-12-11
Use props
DJI Elektra
DJI team
Hong Kong

cicciopilota Posted at 2017-12-11 07:05
iPhone last app dji go when start Flight After 30 mt with rc  picture on iPhone go with lag and After 50 mt weak signal video i read is due Wi-Fi in Europe but as declare on spec sholud be arrive at 500 my without issue, i reead a Nouan of artiche forum where people is not happy and a lot of has out their in fcc mode forbidden in Europe, but Also in fcc a lot of lag, other use otg cable but no success, honestly wifi is to Traffic better mavic sistem oscur synch
Thath is all

Hi, sir. Sorry to hear that you feel disappointed about our product. When it comes to the lag of video, please ensure that you fly in a wide place without interference. I would recommend you turn off the bluetooth device. You can enter the wifi setting and choose the channel with best signal.
flight environment.PNG
2017-12-12
Use props
cicciopilota
Second Officer
  • >>>
Italy

Hi yes i try all this infatct The big problem of spark is usignolo Wi-Fi is a band very full special in Europe and not power like us etc, mine is a suggestion of you Will change transmition from rc to spark like mavic Will great but probabilly Will do on spark 2
2017-12-12
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules