Please select Into the mobile phone version | Continue to access the computer ver.
DJO GO app crashes constantly
953 5 2017-12-11
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
mrfredmor_65
lvl.1
United States

DJI Go app crashes CONSTANTLY while trying to use OSMO Mobile with iPhone 8 Plus running iOS 11.1. DJI GO App Version 3.1.23(2812), Firmware version 1.600.80. Please help - VERY FRUSTRATING! Also, side of phone gets very hot quickly after attempting to use app and device
2017-12-11
Use props
Drpepper0221
lvl.1
United States

Last night was flying at night and app crash BAD! tried to reconnect and could not get the connection back for live video feed and so had to follow the map trail back was flying blind was nuts! DJI come on update and correct issues ASAP! this drone aint no toy and we should feel confident on flying drone without app issues!

Im using iPhone X iOS 11.01 but I just updated to 11.2 so lets see if this fixes the issues.  The most irritating issue that I have is that I can't even use the app to view my video or check out my profile without the app crashing! DJI told me to Reinstall the app... like come on that fix the issue the first time but if I go to see a video the app will crash constitutionally after that HORRIBLE!
2017-12-11
Use props
DJI Elektra
DJI team
Hong Kong

Hi, sir. Feel sorry about the situation. The crash is caused by IOS operating system. Please upgrade your phone to 11.2 system and reinstall your app. Please save the cache files if you need them. Hope it can be solved soon.
2017-12-11
Use props
DJI Elektra
DJI team
Hong Kong

Drpepper0221 Posted at 2017-12-11 11:21
Last night was flying at night and app crash BAD! tried to reconnect and could not get the connection back for live video feed and so had to follow the map trail back was flying blind was nuts! DJI come on update and correct issues ASAP! this drone aint no toy and we should feel confident on flying drone without app issues!

Im using iPhone X iOS 11.01 but I just updated to 11.2 so lets see if this fixes the issues.  The most irritating issue that I have is that I can't even use the app to view my video or check out my profile without the app crashing! DJI told me to Reinstall the app... like come on that fix the issue the first time but if I go to see a video the app will crash constitutionally after that HORRIBLE!

Hi, Drpepper. I can understand your feeling and we are willing to help. Please provide us the crash log and the DJI account if the problems remains.
2017-12-11
Use props
DisruptorHunt
New
United Kingdom

DJI Go app crashes CONSTANTLY while trying to use DJI APP (fully updated) with iPhone XS MAX  Plus running iOS 12.0. Please help - VERY FRUSTRATING!
2018-9-24
Use props
DisruptorHunt
New
United Kingdom

DisruptorHunt Posted at 2018-9-24 03:24
DJI Go app crashes CONSTANTLY while trying to use DJI APP (fully updated) with iPhone XS MAX  Plus running iOS 12.0. Please help - VERY FRUSTRATING!

Fixed it by deleting app - shame!
2018-9-24
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules