DJI GO 4 APP CRASH!
564 3 2017-12-11
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
Drpepper0221
New
United States

COME ON! DJI whats the issue with your dev team?   

Last night was flying at night and app crash BAD! tried to reconnect and could not get the connection back for live video feed and so had to follow the map trail back was flying blind was nuts! DJI come on update and correct issues ASAP! this drone aint no toy and we should feel confident on flying drone without app issues!

Im using iPhone X iOS 11.01 but I just updated to 11.2 so lets see if this fixes the issues.  The most irritating issue that I have is that I can't even use the app to view my video or check out my profile without the app crashing! DJI told me to Reinstall the app... like come on that fix the issue the first time but if I go to see a video the app will crash constitutionally after that HORRIBLE!

2017-12-11
Use props
A CW
Captain
Flight distance : 13926112 ft
  • >>>
United Kingdom

If you researched this issue beforehand you will know that you need to be running your APPLE device on the latest IOS 11.2 to prevent app crashes. The app crashes are due to Apple and not DJI hence, after you upgrade your phones FW without upgrading the DJI app it won't crash anymore!
2017-12-11
Use props
Drpepper0221
New
United States

Update: Looks like iOS 11.2 working good with DJI APP no crash yet
2017-12-11
Use props
DJI Thor
Administrator
Flight distance : 13602 ft

Drpepper0221 Posted at 2017-12-11 11:49
Update: Looks like iOS 11.2 working good with DJI APP no crash yet

Hi, thank you for your update and glad that you worked it out. Should you have any further questions, please feel free to contact us. We'd glad to help.
2017-12-12
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules