Please select Into the mobile phone version | Continue to access the computer ver.
What app/software for Phantom 2 Vision Plus?
18454 4 2017-12-11
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
fans073ca1b5
lvl.2
United States

Have not used my drone in a year.  I took it out today and wanted to get it ready to fly or sell.  I have changed iPhones to the X and wanted to install whatever the current DJI app is.  Not sure if I should put on the DJI vision app after reading the reviews and not understanding the “Whats New”

So what are my steps?  Do I need computer software to update firmware? I also got a new laptop since I used this last.  What app should I use? Is it still the Vision or is it the Go?

Thanks
2017-12-11
Use props
Mark The Droner
Captain
Flight distance : 2917 ft
United States

That would be DJI Phantom 2 Vision Plus Assistant which can be downloaded on the appropriate page.
https://www.dji.com/phantom-2-vision-plus/info#downloads   
2017-12-11
Use props
fans073ca1b5
lvl.2
United States

Mark The Droner Posted at 2017-12-11 13:45
That would be DJI Phantom 2 Vision Plus Assistant which can be downloaded on the appropriate page.
https://www.dji.com/phantom-2-vision-plus/info#downloads

Thanks for the fast response and link

Looks like their have been no updates since 2015?  I am pretty sure I am up do date as I did my last update 10/2015 . Will download app and check

IPhone X I could not swipe out of the app.  I did connect to camera so tomorrow I will try and fly it.  Anything I should consider before taking off?
2017-12-11
Use props
Mark The Droner
Captain
Flight distance : 2917 ft
United States

Make sure your battery is fully charged, warm, and fully functional.

Maybe do a test flight in an open area for the first time since it's been a while.   

Good luck!  
2017-12-11
Use props
fans073ca1b5
lvl.2
United States

Mark The Droner Posted at 2017-12-11 15:09
Make sure your battery is fully charged, warm, and fully functional.

Maybe do a test flight in an open area for the first time since it's been a while.   

Thanks, Will do!

2017-12-11
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules