Please select Into the mobile phone version | Continue to access the computer ver.
Ipad 3 not working with HDMI Module Installed
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
joenaylor
lvl.2
Flight distance : 81752 ft
United States

My Ipad 3 seems to have lost the ability to work with my P3P when I have the HDMI Module installed on the controller.  Video on the Ipad 3 is freezing and studdering although the HDMI output is OK.  Also no proble if I remove the HDMI module and go with the original non-hdmi module.  Anyone have any thoughts about this?
2017-12-11
Use props
DJI Susan
Administrator

Hello Joenaylor, please try to adjust the Image Transmission Code Rate to check whether the issue remains.
2017-12-12
Use props
embayweather
lvl.4
Flight distance : 556667 ft
United Kingdom

Had the same problem myself. had to buy another, older controller to get it working as it should.
2017-12-12
Use props
joenaylor
lvl.2
Flight distance : 81752 ft
United States

DJI Susan Posted at 2017-12-12 03:08
Hello Joenaylor, please try to adjust the Image Transmission Code Rate to check whether the issue remains.

Dji Susan you saved the day.  After trying just about everything else your suggestion about the Image Transmission Code Rate worked.  

However, there is a twist.  

The Transmission Code Rate is not available in the HD menu until the channel mode is changed from Auto to Custom, and the Custom menu is normally not available on my Ipad 3 mini.  However, after a long time of searching posts I found someone mentioned that the Custom menu is not available when DJI Go thinks the drone is not in the USA.  It evidently does this by checking the IPAD language setting.  I found that by changing the Ipad language to English (U.S.) in the Ipad Settings menu (even if it already says English U.S. just change it anyhow) then opening the DJI go app, I can set the Channel Mode to Custom and then the Transmission Quality setting is available.  By moving the slider to 6Mbps the problem is solved.  For some strange reason the Transmission Quality will not go any lower than 6, but 6 seems to do the trick.

2017-12-20
Use props
DJI Susan
Administrator

joenaylor Posted at 2017-12-20 12:51
Dji Susan you saved the day.  After trying just about everything else your suggestion about the Image Transmission Code Rate worked.  

However, there is a twist.  

Thanks for getting back to us. May I know what's the aircraft firmware version and APP version? Could you upload a short video for better assistance? Thanks so much!
2017-12-21
Use props
AidanKless
lvl.2
Hong Kong

In Euro it is forbidden to change the radio channel. The app consider whether it is in Euro by the local setting of iOS.
2018-1-16
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules