Painful wait for delivery
967 21 2017-12-12
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
Henry-M
lvl.2

Australia

Hi guys,

This is my first purchase from DJI store and it is very unpleasant and unporfessional expereince.. is it common?

I purchased a Mavic Pro Platinum combo on the 2nd of Dec with an estiamte 3-5 days to ship; until now and after many chats with customer support they still can not tell me when it will be shipped.. my other issue; it is to be delivered to my work address and they can not change the address, soon will be going on 3 weeks holiday and no one will be there to receive it so no Xmas with the Mavic.. very disapointing; what drives me crazy is since i bought it and the shipping has never changed from 3-5 days.. what a joke..

This is really leaving a bad taste in my mouth..
2017-12-12
Use props
DJI Thor
Administrator
Flight distance : 13602 ft

Hi Henry, I am really sorry for keeping you waiting, Could you please provide me with your order number so I can help to check the details of the order? Sorry again.
2017-12-12
Use props
Henry-M
lvl.2

Australia

DJI Thor Posted at 2017-12-12 04:41
Hi Henry, I am really sorry for keeping you waiting, Could you please provide me with your order number so I can help to check the details of the order? Sorry again.

Thank you!!

All tech support were so nice trying ti help but nothing happen.. Hope you can get it sent soon.. Order # 0615383738096
2017-12-12
Use props
M.J.
New

Bulgaria

Hello!
I have the same issue. I ordered DJI Goggles Racing Edition on 1st of Dec.
The estimation delivery was 7-10 working days, so I was expected to have it no later than 15th of Dec.
And the status is still not shipped.

Can you provide me some more information when this order can be shipped and when approximately it will be delivered?
Order Number:  3598981357032.

Thank you in advance!
2017-12-12
Use props
Henry-M
lvl.2

Australia

Very poor service!! Should have bought it from local stores.. I think better to cancel the order..
2017-12-12
Use props
M.C. Pilot
First Officer
Flight distance : 10278435 ft
  • >>>
United States

Henry-M Posted at 2017-12-12 13:43
Very poor service!! Should have bought it from local stores.. I think better to cancel the order..

Might be the better option.

When the P4P Obsidian first came on the scene, the wait was I think  1-2 months expected delivery...well got mine within 3 days from a local authorized seller. He had them in stock ready to ship here in the states oh yeah free ship too.
2017-12-12
Use props
Lucas775
Second Officer
Flight distance : 50642090 ft
  • >>>
United States

Patience is a virtue.
2017-12-12
Use props
DJI Thor
Administrator

Henry-M Posted at 2017-12-12 05:27
Thank you!!

All tech support were so nice trying ti help but nothing happen.. Hope you can get it sent soon.. Order # 0615383738096

Hi Henry, sorry for the late reply due to the time difference, I have checked your order it is still waiting for shipping, but will forward to the proper team to escalate the process. We are so sorry for the inconvenience, hope you can receive the drone soon.
2017-12-12
Use props
DJI Thor
Administrator

M.J. Posted at 2017-12-12 06:45
Hello!
I have the same issue. I ordered DJI Goggles Racing Edition on 1st of Dec.
The estimation delivery was 7-10 working days, so I was expected to have it no later than 15th of Dec.

Hi M.J., I have checked the order, the estimated shipping date is 7-10 business days after the payment confirmation, when the Goggles is shipped, you will receive a shipping label on the email. I will also forward your order to the relevant team to help to escalate it. Really sorry for the long waiting and thank you so much of your patience.
2017-12-12
Use props
M.J.
New

Bulgaria

Thank you very much!
2017-12-12
Use props
Henry-M
lvl.2

Australia

M.C. Pilot Posted at 2017-12-12 16:11
Might be the better option.

When the P4P Obsidian first came on the scene, the wait was I think  1-2 months expected delivery...well got mine within 3 days from a local authorized seller. He had them in stock ready to ship here in the states oh yeah free ship too.

canceled the order 12 hours ago but still to get the refund processed.. man let us hope i get it soon so i can get the drone from the local store.
2017-12-13
Use props
Henry-M
lvl.2

Australia

you are 100% correct.. though this has nothing to do with patience.. it is misleading information "wink"
2017-12-13
Use props
Lucas775
Second Officer
Flight distance : 50642090 ft
  • >>>
United States

Henry-M Posted at 2017-12-13 05:39
you are 100% correct.. though this has nothing to do with patience.. it is misleading information "wink"

I know exactly how you feel, been through that road a couple times myself.
2017-12-13
Use props
fans386e885e
New

United States

I am also looking for help on my order number 0010268893794.  Ordered racing goggles 11/29 with 7-1 day shipping estimate.  Payment confirmed but still no update to the status.   Please advise, this is my first time ordering through DJI and I am very frustrated:  was very excited to surprise my husband with these as a gift.  Are they even in stock??
2017-12-14
Use props
fans386e885e
New

United States

fans386e885e Posted at 2017-12-14 06:17
I am also looking for help on my order number 0010268893794.  Ordered racing goggles 11/29 with 7-1 day shipping estimate.  Payment confirmed but still no update to the status.   Please advise, this is my first time ordering through DJI and I am very frustrated:  was very excited to surprise my husband with these as a gift.  Are they even in stock??

I am also looking for help on my order number 0010268893794.  Ordered racing goggles 11/29 with 7-10 day shipping estimate.  Payment confirmed but still no update to the status.   Please advise, this is my first time ordering through DJI and I am very frustrated:  was very excited to surprise my husband with these as a gift.  Are they even in stock??
2017-12-14
Use props
Henry-M
lvl.2

Australia

Seems to be  a very common issue with no solution but to wait or cancel the order and buy from local stores with stock
2017-12-14
Use props
DJI Mindy
Administrator
Flight distance : 7 ft
  • >>>

fans386e885e Posted at 2017-12-14 06:20
I am also looking for help on my order number 0010268893794.  Ordered racing goggles 11/29 with 7-10 day shipping estimate.  Payment confirmed but still no update to the status.   Please advise, this is my first time ordering through DJI and I am very frustrated:  was very excited to surprise my husband with these as a gift.  Are they even in stock??

Hi there, sorry to have kept you waiting, I have contacted our Sales Team to look into your order to get you an update, I will keep you posted soon, thanks for the patience.
2017-12-14
Use props
djiuser_PdiXbyG
lvl.2
Flight distance : 1496 ft
Ireland

I bought mavic platinum combo 2 weeks ego but their system mixed up shipping country and instead Ireland under my address was Slovakia. Had to cancel order and wait for funds to come back. Bought again on 6th of Dec and per website DELIVERY TIME 5-7 WORKING DAYS so should have it by now. Unfortunately DJI doesnt know the difference between SHIPPING and DELIVERY. Anyway they shipped mavic today and provided me with tracking info. This time they send that to Ireland but for some, beyond my understanding reason instead of Dublin they decided to put Galway. So my street is correct, town correct, post code and country but city. DHL wont do anything about this and looks for now that mavic will go back to China. And just after getting email from DJI that my Care Refresh starts tomorrow. Congratulations DJI!!!
2017-12-15
Use props
DJI Thor
Administrator

djiuser_PdiXbyG Posted at 2017-12-15 13:24
I bought mavic platinum combo 2 weeks ego but their system mixed up shipping country and instead Ireland under my address was Slovakia. Had to cancel order and wait for funds to come back. Bought again on 6th of Dec and per website DELIVERY TIME 5-7 WORKING DAYS so should have it by now. Unfortunately DJI doesnt know the difference between SHIPPING and DELIVERY. Anyway they shipped mavic today and provided me with tracking info. This time they send that to Ireland but for some, beyond my understanding reason instead of Dublin they decided to put Galway. So my street is correct, town correct, post code and country but city. DHL wont do anything about this and looks for now that mavic will go back to China. And just after getting email from DJI that my Care Refresh starts tomorrow. Congratulations DJI!!!

Hi sir, you have our sincere apology for the difficulties that you've been experiencing, could you please provide me with your order number so I can help to check the info on your order? Feel regretful about your case again.
2017-12-15
Use props
djiuser_PdiXbyG
lvl.2
Flight distance : 1496 ft
Ireland

Ive contacted online store support on email and chat. I just wanted to let know your other customers what level of service to expect when buying from your online store. In your case high price doesnt come with high level of service.
2017-12-16
Use props
DJI Mindy
Administrator
  • >>>

fans386e885e Posted at 2017-12-14 06:20
I am also looking for help on my order number 0010268893794.  Ordered racing goggles 11/29 with 7-10 day shipping estimate.  Payment confirmed but still no update to the status.   Please advise, this is my first time ordering through DJI and I am very frustrated:  was very excited to surprise my husband with these as a gift.  Are they even in stock??

Hello Sir, we have confirmed with Sales Team, the Goggles Racing Edition is out of stock in local warehouse at this moment, we are doing our best to allocate, we will send tracking number to you once we ship it out, sorry for the inconvenience caused and appreciate your patience.
2017-12-16
Use props
DJI Mindy
Administrator
  • >>>

djiuser_PdiXbyG Posted at 2017-12-16 02:09
Ive contacted online store support on email and chat. I just wanted to let know your other customers what level of service to expect when buying from your online store. In your case high price doesnt come with high level of service.

Sir, we sincerely apologize for the unpleasant experience with our customer service, hope our support will help to get it addressed soon.
We will learn from this and keep improving our customer service to make your experience with us better.
If you need and assistance, please don't hesitate to let us know.
2017-12-16
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules