“Controller hardware error”
1362 4 2017-12-12
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
fanse69d0386
lvl.2
Flight distance : 580656 ft
United Kingdom

Spark „ controller hardware error - send to DJI for service” . Hi guys this the the massage that sometimes comes up on my screen . My spark is almost brand new ! When so restart my controller the problem is gone ! Please help !! Also I can not fly further than 500 m ! After this distance my signal always gets lost please advise guys ! Thanks
2017-12-12
Use props
lafoto
lvl.4
Flight distance : 1402680 ft
Portugal

In the Uk you can't go further than 500m... CE mode... but in FCC mode you could!...
2017-12-12
Use props
Wachtberger
First Officer
Flight distance : 261509 ft
Germany

The message you are getting is quite clear, send it to DJI for being checked. You certainly don't want to run the risk of losing your Spark because of an unreliable RC. As for the distance see answer from lafoto.
2017-12-12
Use props
DJI Elektra
DJI team
Hong Kong

Hi, sir. When did you get the message? Did you try to reinstall the app? Please tell me the firmware of your RC. Thanks for your support.
2017-12-12
Use props
Nodarious
New
Flight distance : 67421 ft
United Arab Emirates

i have experienced the same issue, i have just bought an RC last week and managed to fly it perfectly at the first time, but then it started givin me a lot of troubles connecting to it,
1- Spark is not connected, so i couldnt control  it, even i have managed to launch the drone with the palm launching
2- i have tried to connect the spark dirctly to the phone just like what i use to do, but also did not work, as it didn't see the drone at all,
3- after many attempts to restart the connection worked but the drone wasn't flying normally at all,
5- the status message says „ controller hardware error - send to DJI for service”

please advice
thank you
2018-5-6
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules