Please select Into the mobile phone version | Continue to access the computer ver.
Do Not order direct from the DJI store. You have No rights.
2159 6 2017-12-12
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
fans7376a3ad
New
Flight distance : 293120 ft
United Kingdom

If you order a product direct from DJI, you are giving away all of the consumer rights protection in your county.

How can this be I hear you say as the law cannot be ignored.

Well it appears DJI do not see it this way, their support is useless and they inform me they do not have a complaints procedure or department.

So for those who do not want to read the whole thing,

If you must buy DJI Products, buy them from a local reseller in your country as they should adhere to the law.

Now for those still reading, here are the very brief details as you will not want to see the 58 pages of chat transcript.

I placed an order for a Mavic friom the DJI store and in less than an hour later, I had to change something but the system will not allow this.

So I refunded (cancelled) the order on the DJI store and this appeared to work ok, I could do this as the order had not gone to a shipped state.

DJI ignored this and 1 hour later changed this to shipped.

After chatting to customer services and explaining this they informed me they would escalate this and I would hear back in 24-48 hours. When I queried that the item would be despatched before this time I was assured it would not.

I have never been contacted about this escalation.

I do not accept the way this process has been handled and I have been passed from person to person who generates a new ticket which DJI will ignore.

I have also spent a number of hours on web chats and emails to try and resolve this but to no avail.

So the current situation is :

DJI failed to cancel the order as requested on the web form before it moved to shipped status.

DJI failed to escalate this cancellation in a timely manner before the items delivery.

DJI stated the cancellation would be escalated and responded to before the item left the warehouse.

DJI still has not contacted me regarding the escalation which should have been  within the 24-48 hours as I was informed.

DJI failing to perform all of the above has made me change my plans in order to accommodate their inability.

DJI escalated this again but I still have not heard back.

DJI inform me they do not have a Complaints department or procedure.

DJI ignored the statement about consumer protection law in my country.(UK)

So I will say again, Do not buy direct from DJI, as if anything goes wrong with the process, you will be ignored, but at least you will recieve many apologies drom DJI, that is all they seem to be capable of.

2017-12-12
Use props
R&L Aerial
Captain
Flight distance : 298100 ft
  • >>>
United States

A person is rolling the dice ordering anything from a communist country, i had to return a defective p4 pro bought directly from DJI and it took forever and a day to get  a replacement and then the replacement was also defective... I gave up and requested a refund which also took a very long time to receive. It was honestly a 3 month long adventure .....
2017-12-12
Use props
rolling56
Captain
Flight distance : 138310 ft
United States

ya there are these types of threads started once a month or more. It's a shame DJI is not better to deal with........
2017-12-12
Use props
HomePoint
First Officer
Flight distance : 776007 ft
  • >>>
United Kingdom

I have ordered twice from DJI and then because of a delay in shipping I cancelled the orders.  Both times I was able to cancel and buy the goods elsewhere.  I guess the issue is that if you cancel while the admin is in progress you actually are cancelling a shipment that physically is already moving and stopping it in real time is difficult.  That doesn't excuse poor service thereafter, but I can understand the logistical issue.
2017-12-12
Use props
Locoman
Second Officer
Flight distance : 748675 ft
United States

I have never had a problem ordering from DJI, but then I have not changed my mind and canceled and order.
2017-12-13
Use props
A CW
Captain
Flight distance : 13838848 ft
  • >>>
United Kingdom

I've cancelled a few orders with DJI online and never had any issues. That said, I cancelled due to delays in shipping. I received a P4P last November 2016 from DJI which was totally defective out of the box - it took 4 weeks to replace but a brand new one came and worked perfectly and I found the case was handled well considering it was the Christmas season. I only purchase major items in person these days though I ordered a platinum battery from DJI recently and it arrived 48 hours after placing my order and is perfect.
2017-12-13
Use props
DarthSLR
Captain
Flight distance : 1846716 ft
  • >>>
United States

It’s the end of 2021, the item is Mavic 3, and the game didn’t change a bit. I wish I saw these posts earlier.
2021-11-9
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules