no camera transmission?
757 4 2017-12-12
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
Ryan's Sparky
lvl.4
Flight distance : 302316 ft
United Kingdom

Hi today my app crased afew times now i am getting NO CAMERA TRANSMISSION, my spark is almost new, no crashes or drops?
2017-12-12
Use props
Wachtberger
Captain
Flight distance : 261509 ft
Germany

On which operating system are you (iOS or Android), which version of DJI GO 4 are you using and what is your mobile device? Without this information it will be difficult for anyone to assist you.
P.S. Should you be on iOS, there are a lot of similar reports here and you simply need to update your iOS version to 11.2 and the problems should be gone.

2017-12-12
Use props
Ryan's Sparky
lvl.4
Flight distance : 302316 ft
United Kingdom

Wachtberger Posted at 2017-12-12 13:14
On which operating system are you (iOS or Android), which version of DJI GO 4 are you using and what is your mobile device? Without this information it will be difficult for anyone to assist you.
P.S. Should you be on iOS, there are a lot of similar reports here and you simply need to update your iOS version to 11.2 and the problems should be gone.

Hi wachtberger, i havnet had access to the forum for a few weeks due to work. I checked my spark for firmware updates but I didn't check my phone. I have updated now to 11.2 problem solved thanks
2017-12-12
Use props
Wachtberger
Captain
Flight distance : 261509 ft
Germany

Ryan's Sparky Posted at 2017-12-12 13:30
Hi wachtberger, i havnet had access to the forum for a few weeks due to work. I checked my spark for firmware updates but I didn't check my phone. I have updated now to 11.2 problem solved thanks

Great to hear, that was a quick one then and my pleasure to assist :-)
2017-12-12
Use props
DJI Elektra
DJI team
Hong Kong

Ryan's Sparky Posted at 2017-12-12 13:30

Hi, Ryan. Glad you solve the problem. If the problem appears again, please provide the version of your app and the crash log. Thanks for your support.
2017-12-12
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules