Please select Into the mobile phone version | Continue to access the computer ver.
New Pixel 2 want to disconnect old iPhone
1207 7 2017-12-12
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
Waxamillion
New
United States

I just bought a Pixel 2 and have my Osmo mobile connected to my iPhone
When I put my iPhone on the osmo it springs to life, but the Pixel does not (even with no case and level)

I want to get rid of the connection to the iPhone (as it cant see my Pixel cause it says it is connected to another device, even when the iPhone's bluetooth is off)
Anyone got any ideas on
A) How to disconnect the iPhone
B) Reset to factory settings (the trigger shutter hold 3 secs isnt working)

Thanks
Also:
The Pixel 2's volume buttons get pushed down by the side clamps... havent worked out how to get around that yet.
2017-12-12
Use props
DJI Mindy
Administrator
Flight distance : 7 ft
  • >>>

Hello Waxamillion, please try to remove the Osmo Mobile Bluetooth from your Bluetooth list in Settings. Here is the screenshot for your reference. 1610B5DF-6444-1102-3542-F9921C5A5E39.png
Usually, the volume button will not be pushed down by the side clamps, on the premise of balancing the gimbal, you can move the mobile phone.

2017-12-13
Use props
Waxamillion
New
United States

Thanks for your reply.
I left it two days and it magically saw the new connection which was great (so I didnt have to do the above)

The volume thing is still an issue, there is no way to clamp it without hitting the volume and if you flip it the power off

There is a new issue which is that the gimbal doesnt think I have any camera mounted now...
I am going to leave it another day and see if it works
Thanks
n
2017-12-14
Use props
Waxamillion
New
United States

Found the answer to the mounted camera.......
cover the sensor!!!
2017-12-14
Use props
DJI Mindy
Administrator
Flight distance : 7 ft
  • >>>

Waxamillion Posted at 2017-12-14 11:12
Found the answer to the mounted camera.......
cover the sensor!!!

Waxamillion, clever, glad to know you figured it out, please keep me updated if there is further problem.
2017-12-15
Use props
fansde9b88ae
lvl.2
Flight distance : 4935102 ft
United States

You can turn off automatic phone sensing in settings to get the gimbal to work when it cannot find the phone. I still have other issues with mine though.
2018-1-24
Use props
Waxamillion
New
United States

fansde9b88ae Posted at 2018-1-24 01:13
You can turn off automatic phone sensing in settings to get the gimbal to work when it cannot find the phone. I still have other issues with mine though.

Great Idea.
I only had to do it once and then it was happy and senses the phone every time.
2018-1-24
Use props
spokanedronephoto
lvl.2
Flight distance : 4935102 ft
United States

I clipped a cheap phone lens over the Osmo mobile sensor and it works fine now with my Pixel XL 2. Simple solution to a complicated issue.
2018-4-5
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules