Drone keep beeping after fail updating firmware by DJI assists...
2488 9 2017-12-12
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
Garrett4
lvl.1

United Kingdom

I tried to update firmware by DJI assistant 2. When the progress bar was about to reach 100%, a sentence showed up and said "Lost connection, Ensure the flight controller is..."(can not remenber the rest). So I pulled out the usb and pluged it in again, nothing changed. Then I tried to reboot the drone to see if the connection will get back again. Then bad thing happens. When I boot the drone again, it just keep beeping and the indicator light is off with the button of the battery red. I tried search on google and get nothing. Please can anyone help ?

2017-12-12
Use props
Garrett4
lvl.1

United Kingdom

I found something relative in this forum. Somebody else encountered this problem before. And a person who seems to be staff of DJI provided a link to a software named M100Repair.exe, and said that this software can fix this problem. But the link is invalid now. Anybody has this software? I would like to have a try with it.
2017-12-12
Use props
Garrett4
lvl.1

United Kingdom

Garrett4 Posted at 2017-12-12 13:49
I found something relative in this forum. Somebody else encountered this problem before. And a person who seems to be staff of DJI provided a link to a software named M100Repair.exe, and said that this software can fix this problem. But the link is invalid now. Anybody has this software? I would like to have a try with it.

This is the thread mentioned above: https://forum.dji.com/thread-47698-1-1.html
2017-12-12
Use props
Garrett4
lvl.1

United Kingdom

I have solved the problem, with the excutable file M100Repairer.exe, just going through the procedure in the thread above. DJI support sent me the software by email.
2017-12-15
Use props
alvin_nv
New

United States

Garrett4 Posted at 2017-12-15 04:50
I have solved the problem, with the excutable file M100Repairer.exe, just going through the procedure in the thread above. DJI support sent me the software by email.

Hi Garrett4,
I am getting the same issue recently when updating the firmware. Now the M100 just keeps beeping and I can not connect to the DJI Assistant anymore. Any chance that you still keep M100Repair.exe file?
Thanks,
2018-5-15
Use props
Garrett4
lvl.1

Hong Kong

alvin_nv Posted at 2018-5-15 01:14
Hi Garrett4,
I am getting the same issue recently when updating the firmware. Now the M100 just keeps beeping and I can not connect to the DJI Assistant anymore. Any chance that you still keep M100Repair.exe file?
Thanks,

Hi alvin_nv,

Sorry for the delay.

Yes I still have the files, if you still need them, here they are: OneDrive

Garrett
2018-5-22
Use props
Hoy-on
New

South Korea

i have same problem. just keep beeping and the indicator light is off with the button of the battery red.

I tried m100repair (According to the readme) but nothing happened. like this figure, assistant can not recognize m100  

and i tried usage3. M100 N1 Assistant 3.4.4. but N1 assistant found only Flight Controller with firmware 0.0.0.
If click update according to the instructions, only an error will be displayed.

Is there any other solution? Or is there another way to use m100repair?

2018-12-6
Use props
fsaizwei
New

United States

ran into the same problem. did you get it solved? thanks
2018-12-16
Use props
str_anger
lvl.1

India

Garrett4 Posted at 2017-12-15 04:50

Hello there!
Can you share the matrice100 repair.exe file? Even I am facing the same problem, firmware update failed and the drone started beeping continuously. my mail ID dineshkumar.et@gmail.com
2020-11-11
Use props
str_anger
lvl.1

India

Have you solved the Issue, If you have solved it, Kindly guide me through the process, even i am facing the same problem. If you have dji n1 assistant or matrie 100 repair software kindly share with me. mail ID - dineshkumar.et@gmail.com
2020-11-11
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules