Please select Into the mobile phone version | Continue to access the computer ver.
New Maverio BT-300 Drone Edition Feed Back..
7839 73 2017-12-12
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
puddlejumper
Flight distance : 247927 ft
United States

puddlejumper Posted at 2017-12-17 17:43
Where do you find these other apps? I want Litchi, and AR Simulator on my new BT 300.

Found Apkpure.com,and downloaded it. Still can not find Litchi Just Litchi Leash

2017-12-18
Use props
Silver Surfer
Second Officer
Flight distance : 46283 ft
United States

MAVICDLNM Posted at 2017-12-18 01:46
But not with 3-5 second lag and BT300 work perfectly before 4.1.18.

I was hopping to check out my new BT-300 but with the Christmas parties and all that is going on before Christmas, I was only able to open the box and check out the smart glasses.  I deleted the DJI app that comes with it for those prior to Phantom 4 and installed the DJI Go-4 app.  

I'll post my experience with the BT-300 once I have had a chance to fly with them.
LOL...  
2017-12-18
Use props
Chuck1026
lvl.4
Flight distance : 1213816 ft
  • >>>
United States

I was given a pair of BT-300FPV's for Christmas (wife is awesome)... I have DJI GO 4 loaded but haven't updated to 4.1.18 yet...
There was a yellow piece of paper in my box stating the mounting plate for Mavic and Spark was included. It looks to be two pieces, left and right. I received 2 right hand pieces. Anyone else received the mounting plate? Hopefully you did and you got the right parts. If you have two lefts, I'll trade! LOL.

2017-12-27
Use props
MAVICDLNM
First Officer
Flight distance : 10696686 ft
  • >>>
Hong Kong

Chuck1026 Posted at 2017-12-27 10:34
I was given a pair of BT-300FPV's for Christmas (wife is awesome)... I have DJI GO 4 loaded but haven't updated to 4.1.18 yet...
There was a yellow piece of paper in my box stating the mounting plate for Mavic and Spark was included. It looks to be two pieces, left and right. I received 2 right hand pieces. Anyone else received the mounting plate? Hopefully you did and you got the right parts. If you have two lefts, I'll trade! LOL.
[view_image]

OMG
Thats kind of mistake not happen everyday.
2017-12-27
Use props
Chuck1026
lvl.4
Flight distance : 1213816 ft
  • >>>
United States

MAVICDLNM Posted at 2017-12-27 22:16
OMG
Thats kind of mistake not happen everyday.

Amazon sent me a new kit and it has the right stuff! Sad to have to do it that way but Epson was clueless about the parts and part numbers.
2017-12-28
Use props
lannes
Captain
Flight distance : 4465 ft
  • >>>
Australia

Epson have a dedicated moderator on the MavicPilots.com forum, that sorts out BT-300 issues.

They are announcing some new BT-300 flight software soon.
2017-12-28
Use props
Silver Surfer
Second Officer
United States

lannes Posted at 2017-12-28 16:58
Epson have a dedicated moderator on the MavicPilots.com forum, that sorts out BT-300 issues.

They are announcing some new BT-300 flight software soon.

Thanks Innes, for the update on the BT-300 flight software coming out soon.  I haven't had time to try out my BT-300 yet and I guess that's good, now that the new software is coming out.  After reading about all of the issues, I think is a good Idea to wait for the new software update from  Epson.  I know that there is a new DJI Go-4 firmware version 4.1.22 that just came out today Dec 29th.  So I guess the Epson update will be based on the new 4.1.22 upgrade.  Please let me know when Epson comes out with their new firmware update for the Go-4 app or for their new BT-300 flight software.
2017-12-29
Use props
lannes
Captain
  • >>>
Australia

Silver Surfer Posted at 2017-12-29 11:25
Thanks Innes, for the update on the BT-300 flight software coming out soon.  I haven't had time to try out my BT-300 yet and I guess that's good, now that the new software is coming out.  After reading about all of the issues, I think is a good Idea to wait for the new software update from  Epson.  I know that there is a new DJI Go-4 firmware version 4.1.22 that just came out today Dec 29th.  So I guess the Epson update will be based on the new 4.1.22 upgrade.  Please let me know when Epson comes out with their new firmware update for the Go-4 app or for their new BT-300 flight software.

Silver Surfer, I understand the Epson flight software is something new and proprietary with special BT-300  functions, I don't think it's a porting of DJI Go 4 4.1.22 although that might be available as well.
I hoping the AR simulator comes out soon as well

2017-12-29
Use props
Silver Surfer
Second Officer
Canada

lannes Posted at 2017-12-29 12:39
Silver Surfer, I understand the Epson flight software is something new and proprietary with special BT-300  functions, I don't think it's a porting of DJI Go 4 4.1.22 although that might be available as well.
I hoping the AR simulator comes out soon as well

I thought the same thing, but wasn't sure.  Thanks for the clarification!  I'm like you can't wait for EPSON AR simulator to come out.   Keep me posted.
Thanks
2017-12-29
Use props
lannes
Captain
  • >>>
Australia

I can confirm that DJI Go 4 4.1.22  works on the BT-300 , for me it removes all latency and pixelation issues on the BT-300 with the Mavic Pro and the Platinum, resulting from the 4.1.18 version from the Moverio apps store

Tested while shooting 4k video at 25 fps, image transmission regular and image transmission rate is now at the maximum 12.36mbps

I removed all the side loaded apps e.g Litchi, UAV forecast, google services for now via a clean BT-300 install, just do the reset in the settings function.

Then using the BT-300 browser, I went to apkpure.com  and downloaded the following files to the BT-300

1) DJI GO 4 For drones since P4_v4.1.22_apkpure.com.xapk (164.4 MB) , note it is a .XAPK file that will need the Apkpure android  app to install it

https://apkpure.com/dji-go-4-for ... wnload?from=details

2) Apkpure android app - APKPure_v2.5.3_apkpure.com.apk (7.9 MB)

https://apkpure.com/apkpure/com. ... from=how-to-install

Instructions for the Apkpure android app, you will need to allow for the "install from unknown sources" in the BT-300 settings

https://apkpure.com/how-to-install-apk.html

3) Install process on the BT-300

• Go to "downloads" on the BT-300, select and install the APKpure android app
  • After install open the APKpure app, and hit the 3 lines icon in the top right of the screen to go the next menu
  • Select APK/ XAPK Management tab to pen file install area
  • Then install DJI Go 4 4.1.22 from here

Then have fun flying again

2018-1-1
Use props
Silver Surfer
Second Officer
Canada

lannes Posted at 2018-1-1 03:14
I can confirm that DJI Go 4 4.1.22  works on the BT-300 , for me it removes all latency and pixelation issues on the BT-300 with the Mavic Pro and the Platinum, resulting from the 4.1.18 version from the Moverio apps store

Tested while shooting 4k video at 25 fps, image transmission regular and image transmission rate is now at the maximum 12.36mbps

Hi Iannes, thanks for the update on the DJI Go 4 4.1.22.  It sounds like it is working well!   On the Dec 31 My Mavic Platinum flew away and I tracked it down with the "Find My Drone" on the Go-4 App and looked for it for 2 days and couldn't find it .  I searched within a 50 ft radius from the red arrow to no avail.
I have the refresh program, however it excludes fly away.   So for the meantime I am without a drone.
2018-1-2
Use props
lannes
Captain
  • >>>
Australia

Silver Surfer Posted at 2018-1-2 10:10
Hi Iannes, thanks for the update on the DJI Go 4 4.1.22.  It sounds like it is working well!   On the Dec 31 My Mavic Platinum flew away and I tracked it down with the "Find My Drone" on the Go-4 App and looked for it for 2 days and couldn't find it .  I searched within a 50 ft radius from the red arrow to no avail.
I have the refresh program, however it excludes fly away.   So for the meantime I am without a drone.

Sorry to hear that the your MPP went missing, it's a pity you stayed on DJI Go 4  4.1.18 many people have reported flyaways with this version of the software.

Have you raised a thread here so that the other more experienced forum memebers can analyse the flight log to see if they can give you a better location for the drone search ?I would do that as the "find my drone" is woefully inaccurate, if the MPP is not lost over water then there is still a chance you can find it.
Given the capabilities of the MPP, it could be miles away from the last log recording, but I have seen accurate extrapolations from the other forum users to give a better location

You also need the logs to claim a care refresh which doesn't necessarily need the MPP to be recovered.

I also use trackimo's with my drone just in case there is a flyaway, so I'd consider a gps tracker with your next AC

2018-1-2
Use props
djiuser_ecGEuzy
New
United States

lannes Posted at 2017-12-13 13:16
Don't upgrade to the latest version of the DJI Go4 from the Moverio apps store, it has latency and pixelation issues

Unfortunately - I was not aware of any issues.  Now I have extreme pixelation problems on my moverio bt300....and am a little more than just upset.  Is there any solution sets out there to fix or undo this.....

Thanks,  Wally
2018-1-3
Use props
lannes
Captain
  • >>>
Australia

djiuser_ecGEuzy Posted at 2018-1-3 08:58
Unfortunately - I was not aware of any issues.  Now I have extreme pixelation problems on my moverio bt300....and am a little more than just upset.  Is there any solution sets out there to fix or undo this.....

Thanks,  Wally

See post #50 , upgrade to DJI Go 4 version 4.1.22
2018-1-3
Use props
Flycaster
Captain
United States

dronist Posted at 2017-12-14 14:46
Hi lannes,

Thx dude. I don't really care about updating from .700 because as I said I hacked the MP and it is flying flawlessly with NO ISSUES whatsoever.

I am using 4.0.4 version of the Go4 app, and works happy happy happy.
2018-1-3
Use props
djiuser_ecGEuzy
New
United States

lannes Posted at 2018-1-1 03:14
I can confirm that DJI Go 4 4.1.22  works on the BT-300 , for me it removes all latency and pixelation issues on the BT-300 with the Mavic Pro and the Platinum, resulting from the 4.1.18 version from the Moverio apps store

My thanks to you and the forum.......The instructions were spot on....and my pixelation issues appear resolved......

Thank you,

Wally
2018-1-3
Use props
lannes
Captain
  • >>>
Australia

djiuser_ecGEuzy Posted at 2018-1-3 17:06
My thanks to you and the forum.......The instructions were spot on....and my pixelation issues appear resolved......

Thank you,

Great news,  enjoy the flying

All the pano modes are working perfectly as well. It appears the BT-300 is better implemented than the android version on the CS, which is still struggling to work consistently.

I'm actually favouring using my BT-300 over my CS screens as it's been rock solid without any apps crashes like the CS has been having.  
2018-1-3
Use props
Silver Surfer
Second Officer
Canada

lannes Posted at 2018-1-2 14:13
Sorry to hear that the your MPP went missing, it's a pity you stayed on DJI Go 4  4.1.18 many people have reported flyaways with this version of the software.

Have you raised a thread here so that the other more experienced forum memebers can analyse the flight log to see if they can give you a better location for the drone search ?I would do that as the "find my drone" is woefully inaccurate, if the MPP is not lost over water then there is still a chance you can find it.

Hi Iannes, thanks for the advise.   I already contacted dji support and they  are looking into it.  I synced my flight data on the dji Go-4 App and send them my purchase receipt along with all pertinent information.  I was told that they will research what happened and that they would let me know in approximately 5 working days.  So hopefully I will get a new Mavic Platinum and be flying within 3 weeks.   
2018-1-5
Use props
AlbSteve
lvl.1
United Kingdom

Hi I have just purchased the Moverio BT-300 and loaded DJI Go4 v4.2.6 everything seemed fine except for the signal strength graph.
2018-3-29
Use props
AlbSteve
lvl.1
United Kingdom

I have just purchased the Moverio BT-300 from Amazon and after loading the DJI GO4 app v4.2.6 found everything ok accept for the Signal strength/channel chart. The y axis is compressed and I am unable to see signal strength all that is visible are the channel numbers. I decided to remove the app and install the later version 4.2.8 but the problem is the same. I decided to ring Epson and explained that both versions of the app worked fine on both my phone and tablet but not with the moverio. They said it was a software problem and to contact DJI I rang DJI and after trying to make him understand it wasn't a phone or a tablet it was the Epson Moverio he said it is not on the DJI list and was not compatable?? I gave in. It seems I may have to return for a refund.
2018-3-29
Use props
lannes
Captain
  • >>>
Australia

AlbSteve Posted at 2018-3-29 06:10
I have just purchased the Moverio BT-300 from Amazon and after loading the DJI GO4 app v4.2.6 found everything ok accept for the Signal strength/channel chart. The y axis is compressed and I am unable to see signal strength all that is visible are the channel numbers. I decided to remove the app and install the later version 4.2.8 but the problem is the same. I decided to ring Epson and explained that both versions of the app worked fine on both my phone and tablet but not with the moverio. They said it was a software problem and to contact DJI I rang DJI and after trying to make him understand it wasn't a phone or a tablet it was the Epson Moverio he said it is not on the DJI list and was not compatable?? I gave in. It seems I may have to return for a refund.

How did you load the DJI Go4 app ?

from the Moverio Apps store - Epson approved version or did you side load it from APK pure ?

You should load it from the the Moverio apps store
2018-3-29
Use props
AlbSteve
lvl.1
United Kingdom

lannes Posted at 2018-3-29 14:38
How did you load the DJI Go4 app ?

from the Moverio Apps store - Epson approved version or did you side load it from APK pure ?

Hi
Thanks for response, I downloaded from Moverio apps store v 4.2.6
and tried the v 4.2.8 from APK pure
2018-3-29
Use props
AlbSteve
lvl.1
United Kingdom

Find screen shot of problem
Screenshot_2018-03-29-22-17-27.png
2018-3-29
Use props
Silver Surfer
Second Officer
Canada

AlbSteve Posted at 2018-3-29 15:15
Hi
Thanks for response, I downloaded from Moverio apps store v 4.2.6
and tried the v 4.2.8 from APK pure

Hi ALBSTEVE, I suggest that you uninstall both of the DJI GO4 APPS and reload the one from the MOVERIO STORE...   I Believe that DJI did an upgrade on the DJI Moverio app a few weeks back..  I purchased the Moverio 300 for the DJI Mavic Platinum and it works well.   If that doesn't work I would exchange them for a new pair.  That's my 2 cents.
2018-3-30
Use props
Jos A
Captain
Flight distance : 73209 ft
Netherlands

You can upgrade .0700 to 1.04.0100-  with a custom FW (edit with zip 1.04.0100, deleted 305,306 and 905 bin files) closed zip and flash to mavic.
Also It's possible to unlock your MP if your MP is locked by DJI if your using an old FW. Google is your friend in these.
2018-3-30
Use props
AlbSteve
lvl.1
United Kingdom

It appears to be a problem with the Mavic Air and the Go 4 app. I have contacted both Epson and DJI about the problem. Epson said to contact DJI after a few emails to DJI I received this response:

Dear Steve,

Thank you for the reply.

But i am really sorry to tell that we have not tested Moverio BT-300 with our aircraft.

So we cannot promise their compatibility. Based on the description, it seems to be a compatible issue.

I will report this feedback to our R&D department for review.

Thanks for choosing DJI. Have a nice weekend!
2018-3-31
Use props
Silver Surfer
Second Officer
United States

AlbSteve Posted at 2018-3-31 03:46
It appears to be a problem with the Mavic Air and the Go 4 app. I have contacted both Epson and DJI about the problem. Epson said to contact DJI after a few emails to DJI I received this response:

Dear Steve,

What in the world is an R&amp/ department ?!?!?!?!???
2018-4-3
Use props
AlbSteve
lvl.1
United Kingdom

R&D typo
2018-4-6
Use props
Silver Surfer
Second Officer
United States

Got It...
2018-4-7
Use props
Trisch
New
United States

Hi.  Just did maiden run with the glasses.  The controller for the glasses got VERY hot and I shut down only after about 10 minutes of flight time.  Tried both Epson and DJI - each blames the other.  Frustrated.
2018-5-3
Use props
Silver Surfer
Second Officer
United States

Trisch Posted at 2018-5-3 11:27
Hi.  Just did maiden run with the glasses.  The controller for the glasses got VERY hot and I shut down only after about 10 minutes of flight time.  Tried both Epson and DJI - each blames the other.  Frustrated.

Hi Trish, yeah, your Epson BT-300 controller should't get hot.  That sounds like an Epson manufacturing defect...  I would definitely ask to speak to an Epson manager cause an app is not going to cause the hardware to overheat.  Tell them that you are returning their defective product..  That's my 2 cents.  
Good Luck
2018-5-7
Use props
Wing-Rider
Flight distance : 73593 ft
United States

lannes Posted at 2017-12-14 12:55
My advice doesn't really apply in your case, where you don't have the previous DJI Go4 version downloaded from the Moverio Apps store. For me the previous version worked perfectly, the current version has some interference type issues but that just might be my location.

Epson do some optimising of the DJI Go4 app to make it work better with the BT-300 e.g they have their own version.

I must comment on the post here because I've been doing some investigating into a MAJOR issue I see here with my RECENTLY PURCHASED BT-300 glasses (Drone Version).

I have a MAVIC and a PRO 4 Plus.  As we know the BT-300 will not address the PLUS Controller.   So I've been testing my brand new glasses with my MAVIC Pro (NEW TOO).  I'd like to Share with some of you what I've found;  First, after flying two batteries through the MAVIC, the BT-300 has drained the MAVIC CONTROLLER down to almost to the alarm state.  The BT-GLASS battery, I find will still be above 50%.  This drain as I see it, is the ROOT cause of the Pixilation and LAG/smearing of the  video stream.  
Again, the first two batteries are perfect streaming.  A charge of the controller eliminates the very bad lag issue but will again, drag the MAVIC Controller down in short order. Flying with just the DJI racing BOX goggles, is issueless and the controller will last through 6 batteries.

I am still within my 15 day return option, I am considering taking them back but man I like-em.   Shame on EPSON for not address this issue that's evidently has been around for some time.  ANY COMMENTS on this would be a good read, and share with me what you've found.   I want to keep them but this issue must be a deal breaker. The BT-300 Glasses are running out of time here.  COMMENTS

It's not an isolated case, if that's what your thinking, I have a friend that bought his the same day and we both see the same issue with the MAVIC.   We both, had to DL the latest GO4 app, not sure of the version # but I'm sure it's the current one.  By the way, the date we bought them was 5-6-2018, who knows how long these units had been sitting on the self.  I have ordered a standard controller for my PRO4 so I can see  if this issue apply's to that drone as well, I am expecting it does.
2018-5-11
Use props
giannitrain
lvl.1
Italy

MAVICDLNM Posted at 2017-12-18 01:46
But not with 3-5 second lag and BT300 work perfectly before 4.1.18.

Hi,

I see u are a very expert member so I ask u my problem, maybe u ave the right way to fix it.

I have Moverio BT300 glasses and they works very good with Mavic pro, few days ago I try to use them for the first time with my Phantom 3 adv. ( not used this drone  from long time )BUT i had an huge lag-latency of about 20 seconds....any suggestions.Thank u
2018-12-29
Use props
MAVICDLNM
First Officer
Flight distance : 10696686 ft
  • >>>
Hong Kong

giannitrain Posted at 2018-12-29 02:58
Hi,

I see u are a very expert member so I ask u my problem, maybe u ave the right way to fix it.

Phantom 3a use different DJI Go, as the original DJI go from Moverio store update rate is 3 months behind the IOS one.  Also I wonder how many user still use Phantom 3a with BT300, so neither DJI nor Epson won’t bother to update the app any more.
Work around solution you can tried to completely remove the DJI Go app (not 4) and it’s related directory in BT300, then reinstall again and login, but don’t sync any flight log and tried to fly again.  Hopefully this may possible solve the lag issue.
2019-1-17
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules