Camera problem blemish
871 3 2017-12-13
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
fansb4d493ec
New
United States

Every video or picture from my Mavic Pro has this blemish. It’s only a week old. Is this a defect or am doing something wrong?
36E2C51D-7BA5-4DEA-A5B0-66361EEB638B.jpeg
2017-12-13
Use props
Hugh Jaynus
Second Officer
Flight distance : 1204754 ft
United States

Very likely what you're seeing is dust particles in the lens that become visible in certain sunlight situations. Unfortunately it seems to be fairly common....
2017-12-13
Use props
Ex Machina
First Officer
Flight distance : 1806362 ft
United States

Could be condensation, but that should go away after a while. If you still see this, even after the Mavic has been inside for a few hours (take a few pics of an interior white wall), then you probably want to open a support return request.
2017-12-13
Use props
davedrone
lvl.1

United Kingdom

Ex Machina Posted at 2017-12-13 09:26
Could be condensation, but that should go away after a while. If you still see this, even after the Mavic has been inside for a few hours (take a few pics of an interior white wall), then you probably want to open a support return request.

Hi,

I have the same problem here.  It's on an old Pro with the original camera, so no chance of returning to DJI etc.  It's visible / present on stills and video and always in the same position.

It can be seen on the photo in the top left-hand quarter.

Always stored inside so no damp / condensation issues.  Hugh Jaynus suggests it's a fairly common problem, once repaired would a camera lens filter help prevent it happening again ??

And, has anyone every replaced a camera ?  how difficult risky is it ?  I've bought a replacement but it all seems a bit dillicate and fiddly on the gimbal !!!?

Any constructive comments welcome please.
2023-10-5
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules