Cendence remote speed limited
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
dopey-tree
lvl.4
Flight distance : 6716467 ft
  • >>>
United Kingdom

Anyone using the new cendence controller - it won't fly above 8km/h on full throttle but when using the normal dji controller happily get to 84km/h any ideas?
2017-12-13
Use props
DJI Mindy
Administrator
Flight distance : 7 ft
  • >>>

Hello Sir, we are very sorry for the trouble caused, we have been aware of this issue and will get it fixed in the next APP version, thanks for the patience.
2017-12-13
Use props
dopey-tree
lvl.4
  • >>>
United Kingdom

Ok got it sorted.. the rear dials control / limit the speed of the craft. I spent ages working out why my inspire 2 wouldnt fly very fast and it was due to the right rear dial.. try it. It's pretty cool and does now all make sence.
2017-12-14
Use props
RichJ53
First Officer
Flight distance : 1837356 ft
  • >>>
United States

dopey-tree Posted at 2017-12-14 08:16
Ok got it sorted.. the rear dials control / limit the speed of the craft. I spent ages working out why my inspire 2 wouldnt fly very fast and it was due to the right rear dial.. try it. It's pretty cool and does now all make sence.

Are you talking about the side dials? Could you provide us with more details please

Rich
2017-12-14
Use props
dopey-tree
lvl.4
  • >>>
United Kingdom

I thought the didn’t do anything but turns out if the rear sliders are down they act similar to speed Clamps on the Alta, except that they also are active in Atti, if the right hand( viewed from the front) is down, towards the bottom you get a reduced attitude angle in Pitch and Roll and a reduced Climb rate on if the left hand one is down
2017-12-14
Use props
Daider169
lvl.1
Flight distance : 3707890 ft
  • >>>
Austria

dopey-tree Posted at 2017-12-14 11:33
[view_image]

I thought the didn’t do anything but turns out if the rear sliders are down they act similar to speed Clamps on the Alta, except that they also are active in Atti, if the right hand( viewed from the front) is down, towards the bottom you get a reduced attitude angle in Pitch and Roll and a reduced Climb rate on if the left hand one is down

thanks, was doing a live in Austria and had no idea what was wrong. It's handy if the drone responds fast if you have to fly in between trees :-)
2019-2-26
Use props
rmaxwell.dccnet
Second Officer
Flight distance : 698661 ft
  • >>>
Canada

Daider169 Posted at 2-26 13:55
thanks, was doing a live in Austria and had no idea what was wrong. It's handy if the drone responds fast if you have to fly in between trees :-)

To further clarify...both of the dials are programable.  If you press the "Menu" button on the front of the Cendence and then press "back" you can select from a number of functions that can be controlled by the dials.  This also applies to all of the buttons front and back.

Ray
2019-2-27
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules