Please select Into the mobile phone version | Continue to access the computer ver.
Inspire 2 firmware 01.01.0300 stuck at 72% and fails
2713 13 2017-12-13
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
Helicam
lvl.3
Sweden

was just going to update the inspire 2 to the newest firmware, 01.01.0300 and it gets tsuck at 72% and fails to update.  I have tried 5 times now. This is the first time this have happend to me. I have had good luck with updating firmwares before! Im using X5S camera

I have tried with the Sd card inserted and without them.

I need help here!  Should i update without the X5s connected or?

I have tried everytiing, and it gets stuck at 72%  all the time.  :-((
2017-12-13
Use props
Helicam
lvl.3
Sweden

What solved it for me was to remove the X5s Camera.  Then it worked to update it?  BUt shouldnt you have the camera on when you update?
2017-12-13
Use props
Helicam
lvl.3
Sweden

Helicam Posted at 2017-12-13 12:22
What solved it for me was to remove the X5s Camera.  Then it worked to update it?  BUt shouldnt you have the camera on when you update?

But when i use DJI assistant i get a warning that firmware is inconsistant.  And when i update it I get a fail after 96%.    Everyting works fine when the camera is removed.  as soon as I  update with the camera attached I get a fail after 96%!

What should I do?
2017-12-13
Use props
Helicam
lvl.3
Sweden

Helicam Posted at 2017-12-13 13:35
But when i use DJI assistant i get a warning that firmware is inconsistant.  And when i update it I get a fail after 96%.    Everyting works fine when the camera is removed.  as soon as I  update with the camera attached I get a fail after 96%!

What should I do?

The thing i want to know is. If its normal to get the firmware inconsistans warning? if this firmware is only for the X7.  I just dont know what to do here?  I cant update my X5s with the inspire 2.  I have to have it disconected.   
2017-12-13
Use props
Alkhashti Films
lvl.2
Flight distance : 3586421 ft
  • >>>
Kuwait

I have the same issue what to do?
2017-12-13
Use props
fansa84fe8a4
lvl.4
Flight distance : 3 ft
United States

I think "inconsistent firmware" is the battery update.  Could also be a camera.  DJI isn't clear as to what they mean is getting updated at times.  I leave both batteries fully charged in and the memory cards out doing this.

Mine went okay when I had the X4S camera on it.  I used a powered USB port from the laptop to the I2 that also can charge a 5 volt device at 500mah.  All three Downloading, Transmitting, Installing went to 100%.  Didn't need a RC update.  When I put on the X5S it did do some quick update using Assistant 2 to check on it again, no download, just some update.

Downloading iOS 11.2.1 now giving that I am having Apple issues with the USB port to the RC with 11.2.  Now I hear Apple still has issues and with 11.2.1 and will update to 11.2.5 maybe after Xmas.

2017-12-13
Use props
DJI Mindy
Administrator
Flight distance : 7 ft
  • >>>

Hi, Helicam, sorry for the trouble caused during firmware updating, could you please export the log for further analysis?
The log is stored in:
For Assistant 2( Windows ): C:/Users/XXXXXXXX/AppData/Romaing/DJI Assistant 2/upgrade_log
For Assisstant 2(MAC):~/Library/Application Support/DJI Assistant 2/upgrade_log
For DJI GO 4 for iOS: press the ''dji'' icon on the left upper corner of DJI Go 4 homepage more than 10 times, you will see the log which can be copy
For DJI GO 4 for Android: dji/dji.go.v4/log/cache/up_new_all
Thank you so much for the cooperation.
2017-12-13
Use props
DJI Mindy
Administrator
  • >>>

Alkhashti Films Posted at 2017-12-13 15:04
I have the same issue what to do?

Hello Sir, we sincerely apologize for the trouble caused, could you please check my post in 7# to export the log at your most convenience for analysis?
Thanks for your time.
2017-12-13
Use props
Helicam
lvl.3
Sweden

DJI Mindy Posted at 2017-12-13 20:28
Hi, Helicam, sorry for the trouble caused during firmware updating, could you please export the log for further analysis?
The log is stored in:
For Assistant 2( Windows ): C:/Users/XXXXXXXX/AppData/Romaing/DJI Assistant 2/upgrade_log

Here you have all logs for yesturdays update fail..

https://drive.google.com/open?id ... vTV-PS0_2PVcAQDgE42

Thx for the help here, im gona try and do the update thru the remote also now and see if it fails there also..
2017-12-14
Use props
DJI Mindy
Administrator
  • >>>

Helicam Posted at 2017-12-14 02:09
Here you have all logs for yesturdays update fail..

https://drive.google.com/open?id ... vTV-PS0_2PVcAQDgE42

Thanks for your quick update Sir, I will transfer the log to our engineers for further analysis, will keep you updated soon, thanks for the patience.
2017-12-14
Use props
Helicam
lvl.3
Sweden

DJI Mindy Posted at 2017-12-14 03:54
Thanks for your quick update Sir, I will transfer the log to our engineers for further analysis, will keep you updated soon, thanks for the patience.

I solved the problem.  The DJI assistant couldnt update the camera somehow. It could only update the drone itself.  But when I updated thru the Phone everything went good. As soon as a connected the Phone i got a message that firmware was inconsistant like i did on DJI assistant. But the update worked there.  And after that i Updated the latest firware from the phone and everything went perfect.

So there is something with DJI Assistant thats need adressing...
2017-12-14
Use props
raven4
lvl.4
Flight distance : 86194 ft
United States

Helicam Posted at 2017-12-14 04:39
I solved the problem.  The DJI assistant couldnt update the camera somehow. It could only update the drone itself.  But when I updated thru the Phone everything went good. As soon as a connected the Phone i got a message that firmware was inconsistant like i did on DJI assistant. But the update worked there.  And after that i Updated the latest firware from the phone and everything went perfect.

I have the same problem, however, I've tried updating via an iPad mini4 and receive the same update failure at 77% of the attempted update. It fails at about 18% of the camera update.
2017-12-14
Use props
snath
lvl.4
Flight distance : 5045295 ft
  • >>>
United States

I have a I2 and X4s camera, I was able to upgrade it using the DJI assistant, made sure the camera was attached, did not take too long.
2017-12-14
Use props
DJI Mindy
Administrator
  • >>>

Helicam Posted at 2017-12-14 04:39
I solved the problem.  The DJI assistant couldnt update the camera somehow. It could only update the drone itself.  But when I updated thru the Phone everything went good. As soon as a connected the Phone i got a message that firmware was inconsistant like i did on DJI assistant. But the update worked there.  And after that i Updated the latest firware from the phone and everything went perfect.

Helicam, thanks for your update, glad to know the firmware updated successfully, please keep us updated if there is any further problem, sorry again for the inconvenience caused.
2017-12-14
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules